Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Derick2k -

Liked Niclas’s post in the thread Sega JVS I/O type 3 to Vewlix help questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Niclas: “Just connected the P1 to cn7, the i/o board started to smoke. Shit that didnt work ” because taito io uses 12v and the sega uses 5v, hence why you saw the magic smoke. You need to tap 5v power elsewhere…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

@Arthrimus was looking at layout, so I would suggest the following layout/changes if it makes sense to you. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…3f61a6c065505f566d2cf1f52 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…3f61a6c065505f566d2cf1f52 The taito G harness is kinda…
  • shorjewken -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

So maybe an oversight on my part, is there component video support in any capacity, either through custom cables, a HAT or anything like that? I have a means to connect everything but it's nice to have these options when taking these products to various…
  • Barth0lin0 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Barth0lin0: “thx for everyone's input. It seems it's not a Taito F2 board issue. It's not a minigun issue either! Everything works and sync on my another PVM (1341) which have an external V-Hold adjustment knob. same cables, same…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Quote from Kaede: “Quote from rewrite: “I bought 3 for $120 a while ago. So yeah, 30-40. But when the group buy has brand new Taito ones at 180, that's only $40 from used Sega IO with adapter to getting a proper Taito one. ” 180 for a band new…
  • Niclas -

Replied to the thread Sega JVS I/O type 3 to Vewlix help questions.

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Niclas: “Just connected the P1 to cn7, the i/o board started to smoke. Shit that didnt work ” because taito io uses 12v and the sega uses 5v, hence why you saw the magic smoke. You need to tap 5v power elsewhere…
  • What was that game that came out recently that had a ton of hype but turned out to be just a technology demo? Ahhh yeah, No Man's Sky. Yeah man, sometimes engineers can lose focus of the user as they are engineering the solution. Working in IT, I see…
  • Jamesaar0n -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

just got my HAS today, everything work/plays great, thank you for making this!!!
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Sega JVS I/O type 3 to Vewlix help questions.

Quote from Niclas: “Just connected the P1 to cn7, the i/o board started to smoke. Shit that didnt work ” because taito io uses 12v and the sega uses 5v, hence why you saw the magic smoke. You need to tap 5v power elsewhere or use a 12v to 5v…
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread Yo!.

@BMXer3s a fellow BMX enthusiast! Welcome :)
  • SpiffyJUNIOR -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
    I'm planning on picking up a Vewlix soon and I already know it will likely be equipped with a FASTIO. I will definitely need a JVS IO for it but I'm not too keen on the $250+ price of these Taito JVS IO boards. Instead I plan to use a cheap Sega Type 3…
  • CharGP02A -

Replied to the thread JAMMA Rec Room Master Xtension Alpha Cade Help.

What supergun and OSSC would you suggest? I'm going to get a list together and compare and figure out a budget.