Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Quote from Kavas: “Lemme know how they handled the chrome pieces. I figured sandblasting and coating them was a no-no. ” It depends on if you want to go the extra mile. My powder coater said he did not have a chrome pot so it would have to be powder…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Lemme know how they handled the chrome pieces. I figured sandblasting and coating them was a no-no.
  • Anselmo -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread Ghost 'n Goblins help.

Like (Post)
    Great people of the forum, a quick update - this board is now 100% working!! After ya'll helped me undo my short to ground issue I was able to get back to trying to solve the remaining issues (not caused by me). I read a bunch of repair logs, looked…
  • hoagtech -

The powder coaters finished the speakers and the chrome pieces (Foot rests Yen slot, Back handles) and even coated the black rectangle in the CP. 5-B2265-E5-DFB4-41-E9-AEB0-37-E0-DE770935.jpg I spent a couple scrubbing the transparent top plate…
  • ekorz -

Liked psykom1’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “ rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!! ” OH I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT SO BAAAD IT HURTSSSSS! heart-attack.jpg
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from ekorz: “ ” Regarding price without eproms I had incorrectly sent the requests stating the no eprom price was $230 but it is actually $220. So a few of you got $10 refunds. ” Does that apply to people who…
  • phodie -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, It's taking me a lot longer to return to this than expected so I owe a little explanation. There's nothing particularly complicated or new - I'm still wrapping up Gimmick!, and what little free time I am able to carve out is nearly always…
  • psykom1 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Q4P2lo2_d.jpg rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!! ” Wow! That was quick. Can we get a review? ;) Regarding price without eproms I had incorrectly sent the requests stating the…
  • psykom1 -

Quote from ekorz: “ rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!! ” OH I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT SO BAAAD IT HURTSSSSS! heart-attack.jpg
  • psykom1 -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Q4P2lo2_d.jpg rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!!
  • brentradio -

It feels like we're in the Golden Renaissance of arcade collecting... Such a great time to be an arcade game collector! :D
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Quote from brentradio: “Quote from xodaraP: “He has been right on that one before. But I came across one with a similar fault and it wasn't the LS157. He said without a game on it it still gave the same colours but no game. CPS1 A with no game…
  • nismopunch -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “This forum isn't about ripping people off or making them waste money unnecessarily, even at the profit of one of our own. It's about helping people and creating cool products. ” ^ This. Of course I want to sell the HAS, but not…
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Quote from xodaraP: “He has been right on that one before. But I came across one with a similar fault and it wasn't the LS157. He said without a game on it it still gave the same colours but no game. CPS1 A with no game should be black. Bad…
  • xodaraP -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Q4P2lo2_d.jpg rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!! ” Wow! That was quick. Can we get a review? ;) Regarding price without eproms I had incorrectly sent the requests stating the…