Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one…
  • rewrite -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one that is at least…
  • Apocalypse -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “jbvm4d4_d.jpg It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit through-hole instead of surface mount. New pot on the right, above, works…
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one that is at least…
  • ekorz -

Quote from ekorz: “jbvm4d4_d.jpg It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit through-hole instead of surface mount. New pot on the right, above, works…
  • dewmansnk -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Monitor Convergence Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I told @8bitforlife . "I am sick and tired of relying on other people to hold up my projects due to my lack of soldering experience and that I SWARE I would start soldering again after a rocky past." And then I met Kenny. He was offering a 27" Trinitron…
  • Derick2k -

You probably need a new thumbwheel pot. i think it as a 10 or 20k stereo pot like the ones used on the gameboys. I know @ekorz found one that works.
  • ack -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    We're (almost) in business! Found an other rotten trace and now red and green are back: 20200710-200438.jpg 20200710-200430.jpg Quote from Derick2k: “If anyone has a good scan of the manual, looks like the component values are listed. ” So far I…
  • Apocalypse -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Hope this helps, values taken from the Crystal of Kings motherboard (AMG0110B) C64: unpopulated C75: unpopulated Q2: A1266Y Transitor Q3: C3198Y Transistor I need to take a measurement of C61, is this doable using my multimeter?
  • Apocalypse -

We're (almost) in business! Found an other rotten trace and now red and green are back: 20200710-200438.jpg 20200710-200430.jpg Quote from Derick2k: “If anyone has a good scan of the manual, looks like the component values are listed. ” So far I…
  • ABTmRw -

Replied to the thread Vewlix F Restoration.

SMALL UPDATE: Oh my goodness! Went to the body shop today to pick up the Vewlix, and I was stunned at the job this guy did! Like I was asking him about it and a part I thought he had not painted, he actually did paint! I could not tell a difference.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Pac-Land / Rolling Thunder ERROR CODES.

Quote from TheDeath: “My Rolling Thuder is displaying 040 (upside down) ” I've seen the upside down thing on other boards, I believe its a protection/watchdog panic?
  • Frikade -

Replied to the thread Samurai Shodown V Perfect on real hardware?.