Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• djsheep -

Liked doozer’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    I purchased my Transformers Human Alliance from them. They were good to deal with. They even gave me a hand loading it onto my trailer with a forklift. The guy took his time making sure it wasn’t going to cause any damage. This was at the Gold Coast…
  • Catoblepa -

Replied to the thread Problem with all my Data East PCBs (loud beeping sound).

Quote from Trol: “Try the pcb's in a standard jamma cab if you have the means. I read this supergun has some kind of audio attenuator, that could be the problem. Had kind of the same problem in my jamma cab... burning hot amplifiers and strange…
  • yosai -

Liked kratt’s post in the thread Possible to convert Seibu SPI games?.

Like (Post)
    I tried converting from senkyu(Battle balls) 3 of OBJ Files uses by MX29L3211 with 3.3v regulator. Program files uses 27c4001/27c040 and 27c1024, 27c512. 1. OBJ and Program files are fine. pinout is JEDEC standard. 2. But, Background and sound is…
  • kof9xddt -

Replied to the thread Naomi2 I/O issue(but in test mode ok).