Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Max_Power -

Replied to the thread Supergun project v2.

Quote from werejag: “what is this box? ” His wife's old shoe box...
  • Darksoft -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Taiko no Tatsujin setup help.

Like (Post)
    Woah I didn't know you could buy such a drum for home/diy setups.... The past few weeks we have been studying the I/O requirements for other SYS2X6 games and how to patch certain games to work with common i/o boards, but now Taiko series is even more on…
  • Darksoft -

Liked aj2k’s post in the thread F-Zero AX Wheel Project.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “I meant the F-Zero wheel tilts up and down. Not sure how you're going to pull that off with the other wheel. ” Oh, I actually have the FZR-2500 wheel - that's the point of the project, to mount this beast in a secure and playable…
  • Darksoft -

Liked aj2k’s post in the thread F-Zero AX Wheel Project.

Like (Post)
    Confirmed that the Y-axis is handled by a VR in wheel unit itself - so I just need to hook those up to the analog inputs for P1 AD1 on the I/O board, and I should be set! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…d0e96dcd31418efafda971a3d So, now how do I mount…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread F-Zero AX Wheel Project.

That looks like a standard shaft end from any Model 3 or newer driving game. Easily found in the UK. Try asking on the UKVAC forums.
  • nem -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Jamma (CPS1) and CPS2 Rca to Home Stereo system..

Like (Post)
    CPS2 is easy as line level RCA outputs are readily available. CPS1 is outputting speaker (amplified / high) level mono audio and you do not want to be connecting this directly to an amplifier without running it through a line level converter…
  • wasspat -

Liked Loki’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    well guys, I am convinced by your feedback. You are the experts. :) And if you have good experience with buyicnow I am fine. I will start order and let you know if I get any progress ony my work.
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from 8bitforlife: “Quote from brentradio: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from brentradio: “" great deals" =O ” No way mate ... no great deals on that prices. ” That was the reason for my 12 "scared" faces. Maybe I should have put 13. :D ” hey
  • Nimmers -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Boardmaster Supergun thread.

Like (Post)
    That's perfect, I can work with that. I have all those connectors on hand too. :)