Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    Yes.
  • Bluetear -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread TTX2 in Blast City.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bluetear: “One other note, you won't need to wire up the Nesica reader if you're planning to install the ttx2 multi. If you're planning to run a dedicated game on a ttx2 instead, then you will need to, but doing so is trivial given that you…
  • Franco23444 -

Replied to the thread SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi.

Did a little video on the dongle working, not sure if any of you would be interested: youtu.be/jsTcYHQXblg
  • Darksoft -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    The new revision of the darksoft kit also eliminates the need to modify the pal. You'll be just fine with your current set up :)
  • slevin -

Replied to the thread TTX2 in Blast City.

Quote from Bluetear: “One other note, you won't need to wire up the Nesica reader if you're planning to install the ttx2 multi. If you're planning to run a dedicated game on a ttx2 instead, then you will need to, but doing so is trivial given that you…
  • Bluetear -

One other note, you won't need to wire up the Nesica reader if you're planning to install the ttx2 multi. If you're planning to run a dedicated game on a ttx2 instead, then you will need to, but doing so is trivial given that you have the reader. Also, I…
  • slevin -

Liked Bluetear’s post in the thread TTX2 in Blast City.

Like (Post)
    Any JVS I/O will connect just fine to both your CP and the Type X2. I'd suggest a Sega one of course in order to easily plug in the Sega harness from the CP without modification. A version 3 Sega JVS I/O would be perfect. If you don't have one already,…
  • Anselmo -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

The new revision of the darksoft kit also eliminates the need to modify the pal. You'll be just fine with your current set up :)
  • Bluetear -

Any JVS I/O will connect just fine to both your CP and the Type X2. I'd suggest a Sega one of course in order to easily plug in the Sega harness from the CP without modification. A version 3 Sega JVS I/O would be perfect. If you don't have one already,…
  • slevin -

Posted the thread TTX2 in Blast City.

Thread
    I'm going to have to say I might be addicted.... 3 cabinets in 3 months that I started messing with this hobby. I was trying to hold out for another Vewlix but after seeing this turn up with KC I couldn't resist. Having only had experience with one…
  • Psyko-M1 -

Like (Post)
    In production right now.
  • opt2not -

Like (Post)
    Yes.