Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Takosuke -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS9.

I had a similar issue in my Wells Gardner, and I think it was due to a crack in the flyback. You can eliminate any issue with the remote board as well (you never know) but I would take a good look at the flyback since it sounds similar to my case. Good…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

+ Niko's is free where Jorg charges a few hundred bucks
  • hackcell -

Liked obcd’s post in the thread KI2 concern.

Like (Post)
    There is a whole board of chips that are connected to both 5V and GND. If you connect a 5V power source, it draws some current. So, it's normal that there is a resistance between 5V and GND.
  • YourPalCeej -

Cool beans, I only knew about Nikos multi up to this point. Thanks.
  • trinity4444 -

The difference is that I have Jörg's image mame support and a few steam shooters on it. And some games like otomedius and so on. I don't know if they would work with Nico's image. But I have both SSD hard disks and don't have to try them for long.
  • ezbman -

Posted the thread Nanao MS9.

Thread
    I have an MS9 that shortly after powering up the monitor dims. I turn up the brightness and then it is fine. Then eventually I have to turn the brightness back down because the screen becomes too bright. Its almost as if the monitor needs to warm up. Any…
  • crocchio -

Liked CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES’s post in the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

Like (Post)
    From monday we Will start to ship and we Will end all Order on friday I hope. But we are organized for send all Don't worry
  • YourPalCeej -

Hey, mildly curious, what does Jörgenesis do that Nikotendon't? (What's the difference between the two drives? Thanks. :D)
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Hello From Southern California.