Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Notsuoh -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Konami Aliens Jap to USA conversion.

Like (Post)
    Should be the three chips with foil stickers (tho I can't see that level of detail in your image).
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from Apocalypse: “We're (almost) in business! Found an other rotten trace and now red and green are back: 20200710-200438.jpg 20200710-200430.jpg Quote from Derick2k: “If anyone has a good scan of the manual, looks like the component values…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the cab, in case outside color was a bit faded. In case of yellow, best 2 out of 3 was the winner ” I took 13 scans, lol. The first 3 were gray like in your…
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    We're (almost) in business! Found an other rotten trace and now red and green are back: 20200710-200438.jpg 20200710-200430.jpg Quote from Derick2k: “If anyone has a good scan of the manual, looks like the component values are listed. ” So far I…
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from TheDeath: “It doesn't XDThe "good" board (HA..good), had perfect condition, no rust or leak, new rams from serious supplier like Digikey (so no fake chinese shit at least), new caps, new reset ic, and guess what? the same. It doesn't…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread CPS2 no sound.

Like (Post)
    Changed supercap, nothing. Changed a bulged cap, nothing. Changed the TA8225L Amp, and TC9185P and TC9176P and that brought the sound back. Not sure which one of these fixed it, since i replaced them all at once. Now, the sound works, and I can see…
  • TheDeath -

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one…
  • rewrite -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one that is at least…
  • Apocalypse -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “jbvm4d4_d.jpg It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit through-hole instead of surface mount. New pot on the right, above, works…
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one that is at least…
  • ekorz -

Quote from ekorz: “jbvm4d4_d.jpg It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit through-hole instead of surface mount. New pot on the right, above, works…
  • dewmansnk -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Monitor Convergence Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I told @8bitforlife . "I am sick and tired of relying on other people to hold up my projects due to my lack of soldering experience and that I SWARE I would start soldering again after a rocky past." And then I met Kenny. He was offering a 27" Trinitron…