Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from radiantsvgun: “I’m down for whichever lets me play the fantasy zones, Cotton and shinobi. I assume V1 will work? ” No FZ2 "DX" on either V1 or V2. But original FZ then yes for both. Quote from xtrasmiley: “@Apocalypse any idea for the ETA on…
  • xtrasmiley -

Quote from Apocalypse: “Updated list on first page ” @Apocalypse any idea for the ETA on this one? Also, were you ever able to fix that FZ2 issue?
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Updated list on first page
  • Debu_Ranger -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Ordered mine today! I'm super happy. I was in Japan when you first talked about a NEOGEO flash cart and bought a system there. I've been patiently waiting for this flashcart knowing I'll never every in good conscience be able to afford all the NEO…
  • radiantsvgun -

I’m down for whichever lets me play the fantasy zones, Cotton and shinobi. I assume V1 will work?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked donluca’s post in the thread CPS2 Fan Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jb907: “anybody with the silent 6 gelid can take a photo of how the pins should be connected? ” You can try plugging it in every way, there's no risk of damaging it (that's how I discovered it), but IIRC (don't want to open the case…
  • jb907 -

Replied to the thread DIY UD-CPS2 Kit.

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread Trouble extracting fud-hdd0-a.chd to SSD or HDD.

Finally got a 16gb Compact Flash card in. Maybe it’s a fake, but it did take the image pretty quickly so I think it’s a good card. Regardless it didn’t boot up Fate/Codes using the CF to IDE adapter I’m used to using with midway Seattle boards.…
  • hrvat9 -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

I have a fatal fury 3 that plays, but there’s nothing displaying on the screen Also I have a metal slug x that does absolutely nothing. One chip has bubbled so I knew it was dead and replaced it to no avail
  • remvel -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Have you looked at the M90 stuff? Bomberman would be an awesome addition if possible. ” Yes I did, main CPU and sound CPU are compatible but it's a completely different driver in MAME so I expect a lot of differences in…
  • remvel -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Mine is working flawlessly instagram.com/p/BvSvwObFjfu/?u…heet&igshid=18vq56gymsi1p DRAGON BREED!!!!