Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Data East ARM6 hardware: conversion info?.

So having looked into this a bit There are 3 different Night Slashers PCB, and 3 or 4 differen Fighters history. One of the board versions is shared but Night Slashers uses a number of additional customs that aren't on the fighters history. Most notably…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I would like to subscribe to the darkpocolypurugi-izzo multi installment plan. Just deduct $100/mo from my checking account and ship whatever is ready whenever it’s ready. V1, V2, whatever.
  • No onions -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Quote from No onions: “Hi, I'm curious if Paradise Arcade Shop will be stocking the CPS2 multi again with this new batch or would I have to order from saveyourgames to get one. My apologies if this isn't the appropriate place to ask, thanks! ” Nope,…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from djsheep: “Boogie Wings just sold on AO for $400. ” damnit. I've been after that game for about a year now, and that's the 3rd ~$400 ish one I've missed. :-/
  • xtrasmiley -

It did, and it used to sell for $250. The Japanese version regularly goes for $700+.
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

V2 for me... I'm broke AF so I can definitely wait
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Well that implies they’d finish a new multi every month, which wasn’t what I intended. But that would be fine too ;) ” Maybe for the months with no multi we could send goodies like EPROMs with dedicated labels, exclusive pictures of my …