Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bluetear -

Liked chuckying’s post in the thread TypeX2 Consolization & Re-Drawn Case Labels.

Like (Post)
    Thank you nam9 and Bluetear!I connected the blue wire to the heavykick button, the ground wire to the other side of the button, and it was great that my sixth button was working!
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

@Apocalypse I dunno if it's suitable for this particular chip, or your tool(s) somethings you can share, but I would dump this chip if I could (and really any/all other GALs in my collection). But I'm not thrilled at the idea of shipping out probably…
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Quote from Trol: “I have an original DOA romkit, so I can test with the original mask roms if needed to rule out eprom speeds. I'll post the jumper settings tonight, along with the pilot kids jumper settings. ” Great, thats very handy! Thanks
  • TheDeath -

Liked Trol’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    I have an original DOA romkit, so I can test with the original mask roms if needed to rule out eprom speeds. I'll post the jumper settings tonight, along with the pilot kids jumper settings.
  • Darksoft -

Liked Trol’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    I have an original DOA romkit, so I can test with the original mask roms if needed to rule out eprom speeds. I'll post the jumper settings tonight, along with the pilot kids jumper settings.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “All CAPCOM zn Gal's dumped! Thanks to @ekorz for the last couple. The newer security (ZN2, Tecmo) is still not giving in after 2-3 weeks of fighting with it :( Hope someone like @Darksoft or @Apocalypse gets time to help out .... :)
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

Like (Post)
    All CAPCOM zn Gal's dumped! Thanks to @ekorz for the last couple. The newer security (ZN2, Tecmo) is still not giving in after 2-3 weeks of fighting with it :( Hope someone like @Darksoft or @Apocalypse gets time to help out .... :)
  • Fluffy -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fluffy: “but at least on killing blade there is some extra voodoo not covered by a simple dump, either equations on the OE, or a latch for something. ” Not really a problem for me. Still updating the analysing tool but it's been a while…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “@Hammy I have this pcb but it’s not a socketed chip. Is it worth pulling out or do we know that brute force not work on it? ” If you really want to have a PLD (PAL, GAL, PEEL, etc.) brute-forced (even if protected and registered)…