Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fille1976 -

Replied to the thread Mitsurugi-w's Review of the USB Host Controller for 3DO FZ-1.

Ordered yesterday usb host for fz10,the formats of the games,is it.iso alone,or also cdi or ccd-bin cue??
  • obcd -

Replied to the thread Trying to fix a 400-5330 psu.

If that transformer is part of a switching psu, I doubt you will find a replacement. You can try to find a replacement psu or have a look at the outputs and see if you can use another type of psu with the same output voltages and mininimum the same…
  • Quote from opt2not: “Slick proto! Just curious, how often are people going adjust the RGB impedance? I was thinking if every console needed different adjustments, removing P1’s controller pcb every time you switched consoles would be an extra step.…
  • This looks good, man! I was actually going through the process of doing something like this but I'm glad someone with a bit more know how than me beat me to the punch. Super glad I'll be able to point people to something as polished as this. Any word on…
  • erzane -

Replied to the thread Swaping Neckboard.

• Thanks for the compliments guys. I have done some more work on the board layout, changing out some components due to poor availability/obsolescence. I also added a switch to send audio either to the JAMMA edge or to the RCA jacks rather than having both…
  • Prototypes in action! youtu.be/e9gg7ooom-k And for good measure here is a shot of the board in what I expect to be it's final form. d1a8615d4e88a8e55f0e5e0ae1ea97d1.png And here is the current VGA hat. a0376333bf3eb0f6976e72474e346e80.png New…
  • Lemony Vengeance -

Replied to the thread *nevermind*.

you're right. Pulled everything. sorry for the time waste.
  • rtw -

Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “Lots of different boards have stereo audio that go through the L/R barrel connectors... this just makes it easier to deal with. ” The CAPCOM has stereo out via RCA but this is line level stereo out, putting that into a…
  • darkforce256 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Touching on the power supply terminals, regarding EARTH and COM. If you look at the block diagram of the Mean-Well power supplies, there's a capacitor joining EARTH and COM, guessing it's there as a form of filtering (and explains why a multimeter shows…
  • Lemony Vengeance -

Lots of different boards have stereo audio that go through the L/R barrel connectors... this just makes it easier to deal with.
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Quote from Neo-Alec: “Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from Neo-Alec: “ ” What are the PCB numbers on both boards???T. ” Where can I find the PCB numbers? Are they on the other side? Are they not in my photos? ” there will be a PCB NO. TEXT on the…
  • rtw -

I am not sure I get it, why would you want to connect an RCA signal as input to your loudspeakers ?