Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

• Geddon -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Cool. I never got around to testing all the games on the old version so I plan to do that with this new version. I found a 500 gb ssd I was not using currently doing the hdd copy. So hopefully I will be messing around with this in a bit. Mine is the…
  • cps2 + mk would be sweet. I'm not sure how to do button layout for that though. Maybe put the run button where it should go for MK and use the two middle buttons for block? I actually have a MK cab that was MK4. I hated the side art so put MK2 on one…
  • erzane -

Replied to the thread Discharging the tube.

Quote from suverman: “Make sure the tiny 10 inch tool you use has proper connection to the 18awg wire as well and not insulated. ” Yep it has. Btw I've mistaken because my tiny tool was 4'' only (10cm). But the job is done.
  • keiichi331 -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Would really like to stream my Shmup sessions on twitch =)
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread Software Tool Idea for simplifying JVS input.

IIRC there is @corey's CJVS tool which will let you bind jvs to keyboard for MAME use, etc Then you could possibly use joy2key in tandem. Check out the MAME on TTX2 threads here for more info.
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O.

Quote from jkl: “Sure, here it is. To get it working with my naomi setup I just have to disconnect the jvs cable from ttx and put it into naomi. Same I/O, same cable, same AC/DC adapter. Thanks Niko! ” I'm going to say this is probably just not…
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Thanks @jassin000 for your help. Many problems: 1- i live in France. And where you can help me, i Sleep 2- i Spend a lot of Time at my work office and after, i have 2 childreen so i am always busy. If we can Check point after point my pcb perhaps…
  • jassin000 -

Liked adgenet’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Components inside cables is WRONG! ” I don't always agree with you, but this I have to agree with 5000%.
  • adgenet -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arthrimus: “Yeah the only problem with that is that the Mini Din 8 demands video output standards that none of the major consoles natively support. ” Thats why when I mod a console I put the components inside it, the video coming out of…
  • adgenet -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from jassin000: “Components inside cables is WRONG! ” I don't always agree with you, but this I have to agree with 5000%.
  • jassin000 -

Quote from Arthrimus: “Yeah the only problem with that is that the Mini Din 8 demands video output standards that none of the major consoles natively support. ” Thats why when I mod a console I put the components inside it, the video coming out of…
  • Arthrimus -

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “The way I run things is to leave both my scart adapter and VGA sync booster connected to my OSSC. ” Agreed, I like this approach myself.IMO its the OSSC that needs augmentation, SCART port in 2020 plz…
  • Velyks -

Replied to the thread CPS2-Multi ROMset generator.

That makes more sense. I see names varying between rom files, some are named with the game name and some are just named flash.01 etc. What is the darksoft kit looking for in the filename? Which files/flash chips correspond to which EPROM/Mask ROM…
  • jassin000 -

Quote from Frank_fjs: “The way I run things is to leave both my scart adapter and VGA sync booster connected to my OSSC. ” Agreed, I like this approach myself. IMO its the OSSC that needs augmentation, SCART port in 2020 plz mini din 8 or die.
  • irepairsega -

Replied to the thread TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O.

Just curious why you are using this I/O Bd rather than standard JVS. We only used this I/O Bd with games that used a motor drive system to inface with that system.