Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rg111 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys. Just wanted to show a little hack I had to do. A member here sent me his ST-V, Multi cart, 3D printed cart shell, Miisalo LCD selector with 3D printed enclosure so I could install everything for him (reset wire etc). I did all of the wire…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

Looks like when asked if he's going to support Sega CD Krikzz said "Probably. I must :)". So if I'm just going to swap out my existing everdrive for the new one when that rolls around and throw it in the Mega SG. No reason to roll the die with TO when…
  • rsignal -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I've used one of these connectors, they fit perfectly with 1.1 ADV and feel solid although I've not tested them properly until I get the male connector: ebay.es/itm/5-piezas-reemplaza…-JCP-montado/153043703939 I think the same connectors are cheaper in…
  • djsheep -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Sega Universal Upright conversion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mR_CaESaR: “And... The restoration has taken another dive! :( ...........There was an electrical smell that was very present in the air..” Quote from mR_CaESaR: “Well the good news is Jomac said to send over the chassis and he'll have a…