Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Windows PC and 2020-05-24 roll up pack. Yeah the board is really clean and I don't see any battery damage for what it is worth.
  • xodaraP -

Are you using a Windows PC or Mac to write the card and which roll up pack are you using? I have run into boards that do exactly what you're describing and won't load any games, but they were battery damaged and yours was running Progear prior to the…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from slevin: “if I get one or the other maybe I'll snag the opposite from you in the future ” Unfortunately the way Taito designed the VLX you can't have both IO's installed at the same time (they occupy the same space). :( - A JAMMA kit and a JVS
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Quote from 8bitforlife: “Could i be put on list for a fully done one? ” If such a list existed... I will keep watch over this thread, if enough people want them I'll do a batch of pre-assembled. Really tho we've made this project as easy to solder…
  • rewrite -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cereth: “I also have spares of both FastIO/JVSIO. ” awesome, if I get one or the other maybe I'll snag the opposite from you in the future
  • rewrite -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    roger! will report back.
  • rewrite -

Liked Cereth’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    I also have spares of both FastIO/JVSIO.
  • RandomRetro -

Tried my other SD and no change. If I need to order another I can to try it, but not sure... ScanDisk class 4 8GB
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Could i be put on list for a fully done one?
  • slevin -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from Cereth: “I also have spares of both FastIO/JVSIO. ” awesome, if I get one or the other maybe I'll snag the opposite from you in the future
  • K0NAM1 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    No. :) The regular version of the Minigun utilises mini din 8 and I've released a separate product to break this out into scart.
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread The Jassifier.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “If @jassin000 doesn't mind I'm more than happy to share the design file. ” I already shared it in post #11.