Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Looking for Linux Expert.

If this happens and we get all Lindbergh games running properly working on ringedge I will probably consider it although this is still running at the arcades....
  • mastercello -

Liked FrancoB’s post in the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Like (Post)
    A loooong while ago, circa 2013, I started to convert some Sega Love and Berry and Dinoking cabs. I had to put the project on hold for a few years for various reasons but I'm really happy to say I've just started to get back to work on them :) I figured…
  • mastercello -

Liked cpsystem3’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    So before everyone destroys a pile of PGM cartridges, please be aware pertinent information to make these conversions work was missed from the instructions posted. For starters, not all copies of KOV SH and KOV2 are compatible with the roms (which are…
  • brizzo -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread PiForce + Colour TFT?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from brizzo: “using Raspberry Pi 3 + 3.5" LCD touch screen (which for the record, works exactly how its supposed to without frustration) ” Is this the adafruit one?? ” No waveshare.com/3.5inch-RPi-LCD-A.htm
  • PascalP -

Like (Post)
    So before everyone destroys a pile of PGM cartridges, please be aware pertinent information to make these conversions work was missed from the instructions posted. For starters, not all copies of KOV SH and KOV2 are compatible with the roms (which are…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at Indiegogo.

Yup, these little psu units would implement well into my retro console PSU Im working on, I just want to have one PSU powering up all consoles.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread PiForce + Colour TFT?.

Quote from brizzo: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from brizzo: “using Raspberry Pi 3 + 3.5" LCD touch screen (which for the record, works exactly how its supposed to without frustration) ” Is this the adafruit one?? ” No waveshare.com/3.5inch-RPi-LCD-A.htm
  • Mobiusstriptech -

Posted the thread AES 3-6 Stock With Graphical Glitches and Heavy Vertical Lines.

Thread
    Hey All. I picked up this AES for my own personal unit and it has some graphical issues. I pulled the bios and popped in the diagnostic bios and it all comes back good. I also popped in a UniBios free version and ran the hardware test, no errors…
  • Derick2k -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread PiForce + Colour TFT?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from brizzo: “using Raspberry Pi 3 + 3.5" LCD touch screen (which for the record, works exactly how its supposed to without frustration) ” Is this the adafruit one?? ” No waveshare.com/3.5inch-RPi-LCD-A.htm
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
    My pleasure. Btw I edited my initial post. Pin 1 (WE) also needs to be lifted and tied to 3.3v on the replacement flash roms. This is important!!
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
  • Coyo5050 -

Replied to the thread Looking for Linux Expert.

Getting a Ringedge to run Lindbergh games....fascinating if it is at all possible. Is there still money in Lindbergh games either from multis being sold or the companies who made the games? I do wonder if more public info on the multi could help…
  • lukemorse1 -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from kazuo: “Perhaps we should consider saying Demon Front is not a suitable donor. ;) Thanks to Apocalypse and everyone else who shared relevant info! ” I couldnt agree more. This game shouldnt be anywhere near a list of games to sac ;( Quote from…