Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Yes, the d-pad and start should work without entering button remapping mode. Have you tried cleaning the pins of your controller plugs and the Saturn ports that you are using for the adapters. The ports on those extension cables don't grip the controller…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Consolized Bubble Bobble.

What is the small "bub bob" PCB on top of the board all about? I don't have that on mine.
  • K0NAM1 -

Thanks @Arthrimus I just tried my CPS2, the controller does nothing, it looks like from your video the up/down/left/right should work even before remapping. All I did was use eXtreme Burner with saturn_controller_demux_remap_autofire.ino.standard.hex,…
  • Arthrimus -

I have no clue what the problem is. I have a couple of the same PCB revision that you are using floating around the workshop and I have programmed the newest firmware on them with absolutely no issues.
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Ok - more info on this - been through a bunch of steps to try and figure out what is going on. When the system freezes - the orange LED lights up on the GDEMU. according to the website - that is what this means: "There is a status LED on the GDEMU,…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Problem being $50 doesn't come close to offsetting costs and labour. ” yeah I know.. just annoying how shit the quality is of the ones available... best you can do is buy them and just replace the connector and power wires...…
  • K0NAM1 -

@Frank_fjs @Arthrimus lol I think I have found my PCB nemesis! Brand new board, new components, programmed first time (E2 low fuse), able to "Read All" Nothing when I plug it into the minigun on a konami game with konami adapter, tried port 1 and 2,…
  • PascalP -

Liked Joe’s post in the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Like (Post)
    Hope everyone is well. I felt I ought to give an update to close the circle. In the end I replaced the monitor as even with adjusting the pots, and even a replacement chassis it remained dull. The replacement monitor (Toshiba D29C356) is bright and…
  • Joe -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Hope everyone is well. I felt I ought to give an update to close the circle. In the end I replaced the monitor as even with adjusting the pots, and even a replacement chassis it remained dull. The replacement monitor (Toshiba D29C356) is bright and…