Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hammy -

Liked Trol’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    yes, gfx totally fine. Im pretty sure the crash is security related
  • stt1 -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    This is what I came up with. This should at least fix the tile ROM.
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Testing the case with multi along tonight. Lets see if everything fits together :) Big thanks for the help @ShootTheCore
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from ZoomBoy: “Hi all, got my CBOX today and the build quality is amazing. Question: How can I run my Sega Naomi on my Sony BVM over RGBS? It seems to be having issues with Sync as I can see something on the display and hear audio. This is using…
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I believe the Naomi only outputs 31K over its VGA port, 15K must come from the jamma edge which the Axun doesn't support. Your PVM won't be compatible with a 31K signal. ” Naomi only has a VGA port, there is no JAMMA edge. You…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread Custom Taito F3 Multi Base plate and LCD housing From Lions3.

• kuze -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kuze: “As for easily available titles from NGDev, I would highly recommend Gunlord on Switch. That game is definitely their most favorably reviewed game and is a lot of fun, plus not much barrier/cost to play. Fast Striker is still…
  • Trol -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

yes, gfx totally fine. Im pretty sure the crash is security related
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “I'm sure though that they know their demand more than we all do. ” I highly doubt they know the actual demand, and Demand can change dramatically given marketing, pricing, etc. Heck even multinational corporations selling…
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from XtraSmiley: “So you can't even buy their Dreamcast versions? ” Oh wow, that's new. For YEARS you could buy all of their DC games. They even had a pack you could buy that netted you some savings for getting all of…
  • tamfab -

Replied to the thread Killer Instinct Dual Board.

• Hammy -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Quote from Trol: “Ok, got my power issues out of the way. original set is running fine. Hammy's set is crashing in a fight. The original, acts the same when the secutity board is not connected. Sorry for the false positive, guys:) ” GFX ok though?…
  • ThisGuy -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “That's just it. you're not buying LRG releases JUST because you play them, if that's all you cared about then you'd download them instead since you can usually get them sooner and cheaper with less clutter and better…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

trace out the A19 pin, if it goes to the Jumper or get driven to GND or to +5V or somewhere else it will give you clues as to how to proceed.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

Quote from chacal231077: “I programmed the 3 chips.F25-10 with 27C4001-10FF25-13 & F25-14 with 27C080-12F. But originally F25-13 & F25-14 uses 27C801.Does it change Something ” I didn't quite understand that. e25-10.14 is common between boards,…