Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oneleaf86 -

Replied to the thread Multi Game Selectors - Build your own!.

N Quote from beast1x5: “hey @oneleaf86 is the original dipswitch box supposed to be desoldered? ” No, just make sure all dips are set to off :)
  • Someone Else -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
    Pricing aside, I’m excited to see this project happen. Maybe the timing is poor literally right now, since taito seems willing to run another batch and there are potential group buys happening. But what happens when they decided to not run the next…
  • ekorz -

Liked mugen_ketsueki’s post in the thread Rom question.

Like (Post)
    Sorry i meant 5.04 volts not 5.4 i also did 5.12 at most.
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from Jangofatt: “Just wondering what the VS kit is all about? ” arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…amma-versus-kit/&pageNo=1
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Gonna have to make some type of simple adapter to mount these Sega IOs to the Taito plates. 3D print something or a piece of laser cut acrylic??
  • Derick2k -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
  • Derick2k -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
    I bought 3 for $120 a while ago. So yeah, 30-40. But when the group buy has brand new Taito ones at 180, that's only $40 from used Sega IO with adapter to getting a proper Taito one.
  • FakeNoose -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Check your A board jumpers very carefully. Mine had factory traces that were VERY tiny. Mine were thinner than this google image and I even knew about them when I started and still missed them. Fixed my sound. I also had small solder fractures on my…
  • BMXer3s -

Liked Wraith’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Got mine today. Everything is perfect. Terminal cover fits perfectly on the mwp606, everything connects and goes together very well. My HD Retrovision component cable provides an absolutely stunning picture on my 32” Sony trinitron. It’s seriously…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread Rom question.

Sorry i meant 5.04 volts not 5.4 i also did 5.12 at most.
  • doonut -

Liked Wraith’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Got mine today. Everything is perfect. Terminal cover fits perfectly on the mwp606, everything connects and goes together very well. My HD Retrovision component cable provides an absolutely stunning picture on my 32” Sony trinitron. It’s seriously…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from rsignal: “I'm referring to the schematic of the video circuit, included in the Minigun zip file as SCHEMATIC_VIDEO.pdf The sync has a voltage divider consisting in a 1K and 150 ohm resistor. It's possible that this board outputs a weaker…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Third party pads probably handle the multiplexing differently. The code was designed around official pads, not sure if there's a workaround...