Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Geddon -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

I have it in a vewlix cab. I thought there were a few games that don't work so great dvi to dvi, but maybe I'm just not remembering right. this is a long thread! Quote from JoeAwesome: “ Quote from Geddon: “I have it connected DVI to DVI but the…
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread What is this? Just a DVD player, or something more?.

It says CPS-III "included" or "attached" system. It says operation is confirmed but not exactly what operation they performed. That is a weird one! Could it be an all in one CPS-III? Sort of like a FamiTwin?
  • brentradio -

Liked buffi’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    Works great! 9yuXicar.jpg
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Intro & Coming Soon - Sync Clean Pro V1.0.

Quote from Segasonicfan: “Please note that this project is slightly different though, it's a Sync Cleaner PCB, not a Sync generator. ” What is the difference exactly? 1. Martin Jones's SPG splits H & V sync, changes the pulses lengths, then…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

The last byte is the famous TAITO region byte, present on a lot of games.
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

• Jamesaar0n -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Noted. I'll comb through and update the list at some point. Good news is the PCB house has reached 100% so now it's a matter of waiting. The only hand assembly I'm doing is the JAMMA connector itself. There will be a pleasant little surprise related to…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Geddon: “I have it connected DVI to DVI but the best way is DVI to VGA adapter and connect the monitor to the VGA input right? Can anyone tell me which games this is relevant for? ” Connect it however you can to your monitor. If DVI is…