Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cat -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

@RGB Please remember I will take 3 of your HAS Thank you and kind regards
  • hoagtech -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Like (Post)
    yeah, just put them both to one pin.
  • DoktorSleepless -

Liked mathieulh’s post in the thread BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts.

Like (Post)
    I fixed the bug in Guilty Gear Isuka that caused an error 22 upon losing.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Quote from nonosto: “Like latest SNES hardwaree better chips? picture, sound? ” The sound is horrible, mono output only and missing the original Yamaha sound chip (like the Genesis 2). This is why my console is audio bypassed to restore proper Yamaha…
  • djsheep -

CD can’t be connected while using Everdrive Pro. Why you would want to is beyond me. Just have it unplugged.
  • nonosto -

Quote from jassin000: “I run the Mega SD on the Genesis 3 rev 2 (my fave vision of the hardware)... You WILL need to make some modifications to the motherboard however. ” Why? Like latest SNES hardwaree better chips? picture, sound?
  • nonosto -

Sorry I would like said MEGA CD unit (below main unit MD): 375px-MegaCD.png
  • jassin000 -

You can even play SegaCD games on Genesis/Megadrive consoles that NEVER supported the addon. I run the Mega SD on the Genesis 3 rev 2 (my fave vision of the hardware)... You WILL need to make some modifications to the motherboard…
  • rec5866 -

Wrote a comment on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
    I am interested in the arcade system 16b multi board.
    Please tell me how to order.
  • djsheep -

CD not needed to play CD games. 32x needed time play 32x games.
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Sorry been very busy =_= Those formations for my new job are freaking crazy Im closing the last 2 box this weekend :) They will be both shipped soon!!
  • beast1x5 -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Took a couple days before posting the last few tasks to be done (for now). After bringing it into the house, I had to rearrange my office/game room to accomodate my new cab, so that took a bit of time to moving things around and hook-up everything…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked RandomRetro’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from opt2not: “Random has already ordered us the rubber grommets you linked in your thread. ” Yeah I have 50 of these bad boys coming... so anyone hit me up if you need…
  • nonosto -

let's go to the rumb...order. Mega everdrive pro & N8 pro. About Mega everdrive, MEGA CD required?(I know for 32 x yes).
  • mathewbeall -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    It is Black Friday Time. Dreamcase is 129.99 USD now, only for 2 Days w00t.png
  • anyoldusername -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Took a couple days before posting the last few tasks to be done (for now). After bringing it into the house, I had to rearrange my office/game room to accomodate my new cab, so that took a bit of time to moving things around and hook-up everything…
  • nonosto -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Like (Post)
    N8 Pro also sports the instant loading times. That was worth the upgrade in itself. Had it for a year now and love it.