Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fjamesfernandez -

Posted the thread Hiya from NYC.

Thread
    Hello everyone! Hope everyone is well. Recently I've gotten into the one system I never thought I would be getting and that is, Neo Geo AES! Lmao I couldn't help it. I've been going to my local store, "Brooklyn Video Games," and they were dedicated on…
  • brizzo -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Quote from djsheep: “Here's a collage of the 3 pics I have. Looks like an original PCB with repro shell and sticker... ” Well that is an interesting photo! Strange there would be enough effort to repro shells and labels, but somehow have original…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Are there any other members here from Sweden on the wait list? UPS shipping to Sweden is double to other places in the area for some reason and we'd like to try splitting shipping costs.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from ekorz: “Finding an official Taito Jamma Kit - +$850 when you find one, they're not for sale often ” 850$ damn, you know I'm tempted to sell mine for that. The quality is actually better/support higher with Jammafier+Jassifier+OSSC+LG…
  • ekorz -

I have two blasts, an egret2, and a vewlix. The egret2 gives me a point of comparison to the blast -- it is indeed easier to work on. (Good luck finding one though!) Just wanted to say though... the blast isn't rocket science either. Someone is going to…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Darksoft has said previously there's more due in the summer so I'm guessing a month or so Yes it supports homebrew like the monitor test
  • Pinball -

Liked GeekMan1222’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acblunden2: “If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any…
  • Pinball -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any enthusiast in this hobby. Here is
  • GeekMan1222 -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

While barbaric sounding, ages back when I did this to one of my F3's I just used an exacto blade and cut the plastic away slowly and as close to the pin as possible. I couldn't find my side cutters at the time lol So if you have one laying around you…
  • Pinball -

I will persevere :) I admit I'm a noob dick at this aspect of things, but learning. Pinball is more my skillset TBH. I like the soldering iron idea and will try this. I bought a vgc F3 board and the plastic is a bugger to remove with pliers- very tough…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Quote from acblunden2: “If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any enthusiast in this hobby. Here is
  • Bluetear -

If you do end up grabbing a Vewlix--which (for whatever little it may be worth) would probably be my suggestion after reading through the thread--definitely take a look at the awesome 2-player Vewlix control panel reproductions produced by @Rbtamanini
  • Derick2k -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kidpanda: “So I have reseated, reburned and checked voltages. The PCB is fine as it runs the Golden Axe romboard without issue. But I get screens similar to this one regardless of what the dips are set to. Any ideas? ” You have a standard…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from kidpanda: “So I have reseated, reburned and checked voltages. The PCB is fine as it runs the Golden Axe romboard without issue. But I get screens similar to this one regardless of what the dips are set to. Any ideas? ” You have a standard…
  • rewrite -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from slevin: “someone local is selling this unit on craigslist too..worth it? orangecounty.craigslist.org/vg…x-diamond/7145932819.html I'd like my first cabinet have 2 player capacity though, seems hard to find vewlix's like…
  • statix138 -

Liked Cereth’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrong: “Don't miss this one either: Quote from rewrong: “Before anyone jumps the gun, lets confirm the k7000 measurements will fit. You wouldn't want to get this monitor to your door and find out it doesnt fit, would you? ” The k7000…