Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “WOW, nice work. So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to cut any traces? And did you have to modify the ROMs at all? ” Thanks, i only had to cut 1 trace which was the original signal to the pin11 of…
  • mypinballs -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “WOW, nice work. So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to cut any traces? And did you have to modify the ROMs at all? ” Thanks, i only had to cut 1 trace which was the original signal to the pin11 of…
  • mypinballs -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    Well done! Thanks for finishing this one, it was sitting around for a long time. Seems that fresh eyes on this one was all that was needed! I re-burned all the GFX roms and took the extra 74 off and patched a couple of traces that had been cut.... Can…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Ringedge Keychip ID.

It's OK to talk about game, keychips, gameIDs, etc. but no information about dumping keychips or hacking protections please. Thanks @Mitsurugi-w @brizzo
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help).

Quote from nem: “Personally I would just wire the audio straight to the speakers. Although you do then lose the option to change volume from the control panel. ” + you lose the ability to quickly plug in the line level converter to boards with stereo…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Ninja kids is the only other game that may run on this particular board. (TE7750 chip) Not looked at it. The config for ninja kids has 1 less graphics chip compared to football champ h/w.