Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morden -

Replied to the thread Oedo Fight Bloodshed Conversion.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “I guess I want to check out this game now... thanks a lot! :P Also, can you guys get your version sent to the MAME team for inclusion in MAME? I know it's lame, but it's about preserving the program and all. ” It seems like it…
  • DenTarr -

Replied to the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

Quote from Darksoft: “hten it must be the JVS card. Which one are you using? ” In the Universal Cab there is the original Sega IO Board. And with my supergun I used the Jamma to JVS Rev A and also a Capcom Jamma to JVS. In the cab Isuka crashes…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread HAS Supergun Newb/Quick Questions.

Not all games have service menus, however, this said both Outzone and Strikers 1945 do have them. They should be accessible just by pressing the test switch.
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    So, lexan it shall be :) i think it would looks the best as well. (just a little more pricey on process) I only need to check on some last minute changes and show some results for now. i decided that to access the dipswitch ill need holes and for 3p-4p…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega PAL dumps.

Quote from Hammy: “Excellent work as usual! I guess that galaxy force PCB is sorted now :) More good news for sega dumps system C got it's final PAL cracked in the last few days: jammarcade.net/wiki/index.php?title=SEGA_System_C ” Great! Funny you…
  • rivlez -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from Darksoft: “thats imo clearly a problem with the microsd. It could be also the microsd slot. ” I'm at work right now for another 4 hours. I'll see what happens when I get home. I've been thinking it's the Micro SD card slot since I have…
  • alexcom -

@rivlez When it gets stuck on the "checking games" screen try holding up+start for a few seconds to see if it will get you to menu.
  • Update: Material will be aluminum instead of steel like last time. This will shred some weight saving some shipping fee. I was told the bracket will arrive at the end of this month. Once I verify the design, I'll get a quote for the price. Design for…
  • Darksoft -

thats imo clearly a problem with the microsd. It could be also the microsd slot.
  • zeruel85 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

So, lexan it shall be :) i think it would looks the best as well. (just a little more pricey on process) I only need to check on some last minute changes and show some results for now. i decided that to access the dipswitch ill need holes and for 3p-4p…
  • sk8er000 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…