Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

@Jumpingmanjim needing TMNT Turtles in Time, Metamorphic Force, Violent Storm, and Moo Mesa. Current thinking is if I had these I may include them; or will be additions over time.
  • gamemaster14 -

Posted the thread Best wheel solution for initial d with helper pcb?.

Thread
    I recently acquired one of these boards. I like to play initial d on Naomi 2 and lindbergh. Only thing I don't like is lugging the super heavy initial d control panel down the stairs every time I want to play. I own a mad Katz mc2 racing wheel for…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S.

Quote from Danexmurder: “It seem that no matter how I wire them once I plug everything in the game thinks that all the face buttons are being pressed all at once. In fact this even happens if I Only wire up just button 1. (square on the stick) ” You…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

Quote from spiderzsoft: “if Atomiswave 2 Naomi then any chance for Hikaru or Gaelco or Cave CV 100 2 Noami ” Those platforms are completely different and have little in common. Definitely not coming from me, sorry.
  • Darksoft -

Liked rivlez’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “thats imo clearly a problem with the microsd. It could be also the microsd slot. ” I'm at work right now for another 4 hours. I'll see what happens when I get home. I've been thinking it's the Micro SD card slot since I have…
  • psykom1 -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    So, lexan it shall be :) i think it would looks the best as well. (just a little more pricey on process) I only need to check on some last minute changes and show some results for now. i decided that to access the dipswitch ill need holes and for 3p-4p…
  • tom5151 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Sega st-v show some imagem when booting without cart?.

Yes, it should show a text slashscreen of some patent numbers, etc. and the name of the cart. no actual graphical image though.
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

@spiderzsoft in theory possible "anything 2 anything", it is "just" a matter of will and invested time by some skilled enough (group of) people.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Ok time for an update on current project design. this time its TMNT. case will be black. Like CPS1 but will have extra plate on top :) For Game logo design you can put there. i'm still wondering if using a black plate or a lexan (transparent) would be…
  • I am willing to bet the farm that there is nothing wrong with nonosto's Toshiba PF in his NNC. He just needs to put in the sweat and calibrate his monitor on his own. Start here, put in the sweat by reading first, then figuring it on your own. Every…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    So, lexan it shall be :) i think it would looks the best as well. (just a little more pricey on process) I only need to check on some last minute changes and show some results for now. i decided that to access the dipswitch ill need holes and for 3p-4p…
  • Danexmurder -

Posted the thread Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S.

Thread
    I've been working on modding my HORI Hayabusa to work with my HAS supergun. I've managed to get the directional controls all working properly by wiring the DB-15 port to the PCB inside the arcade stick. The problem I've run into is that I can't get…
  • dannahan -

Replied to the thread Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w.

disclaimer: if you don't have desoldering skills, this is harder than dchdmi mod. btw, i can salvage them.