Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suverman -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi - Review.

Like (Post)
    It's a shame as it would save me some work, but I don't feel right copying his work. It's one thing to reverse the original product, but to reverse someone else's reversal is a bit rude. I could have written that better. :) If he released the Gerbers…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA System 16 Multi - Review.

Incidentally, I've been enjoying Bullet. Not a game I'd played before, thanks to the multi I can discover and enjoy new games. Using a Neo CD pad with buttons mapped accordingly, it works really well. I've been playing Xeno Crisis a lot recently so the…
  • ShootTheCore -

Like (Post)
    Yes, that's the one! The one you linked to on Arcade Otaku. So Kold666 and the Guru are separate people? That's what I was trying to ask. The Kold666 PCB looks great, and I appreciate the design and functionality of it. Price is good too. Might see if I…
  • ShootTheCore -

Like (Post)
    It's a shame as it would save me some work, but I don't feel right copying his work. It's one thing to reverse the original product, but to reverse someone else's reversal is a bit rude. I could have written that better. :) If he released the Gerbers…
  • nassekova -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    So just to be sure as a last call. pre-orders should be closed starting march 2nd on monday. ill still have a bit of time ahead of that but when the schedule is started, i won't be able to add more cases to the list. If everything goes well, it…
  • Darksoft -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Like (Post)
    While i wish I could help I didn’t even realize f3 had single board revisions. That said your photo above is of your football champ board! MAME only seems to have one pcb listed in the driver, different part but it might be similar enough, for…
  • Quote from Kavas: “I use a step down converter in all my Japanese consoles and equipment despite there being multiple people claiming it will do them no harm to run on American AC. Doesn't hurt nor cost that much. ” Anyone who says it doesn't make a…
  • TheBortot -

Liked YesAffinity’s post in the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

Like (Post)
    Well I had high hopes for converting this Neo Geo Cup '98 cart to a Blazing Star, but opened it up to find the below. Some quick googling, and I've learned this thing is a boot. I'm not really mad about it, it came in my Neo 25 candy cab, and was…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

@twistedsymphony, out of curiosity, are you just looking up the specs of the existing mask roms, then finding comparable EPROM's? Or is there convertor or chart out there somewhere?