Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Guardians denjin makai II.

Replied to the thread Sengoku Blade / Tengai missing capacitor.

That's a rough looking board. In this case, looks like the caps are for the sound circuit. C18: 2200u 16v C7: 100u 16v By the way, my board has a high pitched squeal that I'd like fixed if anyone knows. I've already changed caps. I've heard amp could…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

I'm positive the OSSC pro will be a fantastic piece of kit, but I think a lot of people may have their expectations set a little high as to features and price point.
  • xtrasmiley -

Ok the knob is volume control, tested on two Korean boards, both adjust sound. On OSSC I use 5x with Generic 4:3 mode for a quick test, very sharp. All other settings introduce some blur. I think I can get it sharper, but don't have time to play around…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Quote from brentradio: “And no one seems to know that this kit has Frogger 2!!!! What the hell, I didn't even know there WAS a Frogger 2. Yes, great kit and cheap too. :D ” And you still can't play it properly in MAME. Every now and again you're sent…
  • buffi -

Quote from hoagtech: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Fair enough points, but for me, day one purchase! I have some non-shooter vert games where a tiny bit of lag won't make a difference (Gain Ground for example), but don't worry, I'm still hanging on to my…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Quote from Morden: “I just realized an Infinikey type circuit wouldn't really work. While I guess it is possible, technically, according to Apocalypse, the Dallas HEX write takes several minutes, which would be impractical if performed on every…
  • invzim -

Quote from hoagtech: “Marqs did imply that when the fpga would drop in price that “this model” would be immediately ready for 4K expansion. Based on the design the fpga is not socketed though. There are plenty of talented solder folks who would…
  • nassekova -

Posted the thread Sengoku Blade / Tengai missing capacitor.

Thread
    I bought a Tengai PCB from this forum and got a video where it is up and running and it all looked good. Today when the courier got me the PCB, first thing I noticed is that it misses a large capacitor ?( I mean, this is usually stuff you inform when…
  • DarthMig -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    A little history about myself. I am from USA and I moved to China when i got married to beautiful chinese woman. hehe I was in the Arcade tournament scene from 1999-2008 and made friends with many top players. I was the founder of GoForBroke, which…
  • Mrshplooga -

Replied to the thread Sharp image 2725 flyback.

• hoagtech -

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Fair enough points, but for me, day one purchase! I have some non-shooter vert games where a tiny bit of lag won't make a difference (Gain Ground for example), but don't worry, I'm still hanging on to my CRTs and cabinets!
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

• acidrain97 -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

I'll let know when I'm off work. I'm assuming this is going in the upload folder?
  • hoagtech -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Like (Post)
    Fair enough points, but for me, day one purchase! I have some non-shooter vert games where a tiny bit of lag won't make a difference (Gain Ground for example), but don't worry, I'm still hanging on to my CRTs and cabinets! @jassin000 note that the OSSCP…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Quote from kazanova225: “Quote from tiff_lee: “Yeap that's my mistake I was planning to use MW632ST but its neither here nor there, the MW621ST went out of production nearly 7 years ago, the 632 replaced it and is still the current model hence better…
  • zerox_dogma -