Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wasspat -

Liked Loki’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    well guys, I am convinced by your feedback. You are the experts. :) And if you have good experience with buyicnow I am fine. I will start order and let you know if I get any progress ony my work.
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from 8bitforlife: “Quote from brentradio: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from brentradio: “" great deals" =O ” No way mate ... no great deals on that prices. ” That was the reason for my 12 "scared" faces. Maybe I should have put 13. :D ” hey
  • Nimmers -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Boardmaster Supergun thread.

Like (Post)
    That's perfect, I can work with that. I have all those connectors on hand too. :)
  • xodaraP -

Liked Rotanibor’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xodaraP: “Just general interest at the moment, there will definitely be enough accessories as well :) The S-Video output is awesome, it's great that @Frank_fjs added the option for the places where SCART TVs are more difficult to get ” It's…
  • Nimmers -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Boardmaster Supergun thread.

Like (Post)
    Same wiring as Neo-Geo too. This will be easy.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Boardmaster Supergun thread.

Same wiring as Neo-Geo too. This will be easy.
  • brizzo -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case Pre-Order.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “@hursit Just saw one of your posts on Facebook, really nice work! I had not seen this thread. You should change the thread title to let people know you are taking pre-orders :) ” Thank you... I just edited the thread :)
  • Frank_fjs -

That's perfect, I can work with that. I have all those connectors on hand too. :)
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Question about Sony trinitron crts Kv-27fs200.

Looked that up but its not really what I want to do.
  • Nimmers -

Quote from Frank_fjs: “That's not a bad idea, going external. What type of DIN is it? Neo-Geo style? ” 8 Pin, it's the C shaped style one not the U shaped style.
  • Frank_fjs -

That's not a bad idea, going external. What type of DIN is it? Neo-Geo style?
  • Nimmers -

I guess another approach to keep it original might be to build something external or into the SCART cable?
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Question about Sony trinitron crts Kv-27fs200.

• hursit -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case Pre-Order.

Quote from brizzo: “@hursit Just saw one of your posts on Facebook, really nice work! I had not seen this thread. You should change the thread title to let people know you are taking pre-orders :) ” Thank you... I just edited the thread :)
  • hursit -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case Pre-Order.

Like (Post)
    @hursit Just saw one of your posts on Facebook, really nice work! I had not seen this thread. You should change the thread title to let people know you are taking pre-orders :)