Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Quote from nassekova: “ So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS? ” Yes. Though the connection is most likely going to one of the logic chips, instead of the…
  • davesarcades -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing?
  • Hi, I recently bought a Darksoft Multi Kit for the ST-V and Golden Axe: The Duel was one of the main reasons behind the purchase. So in order to play it I made myself a kick harness and something's weird: the SW5 button (medium kick) of the 2nd player…
  • nassekova -

Sure thing boss :thumbup: So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS?
  • Quote from meybarra: “ Regarding the JAMMAizer, anybody know a convenient way to tap the 5v rail to power to power a device like the Mister? ” Arthrimus left test points on the JAMMAizer so that you can tap 5vdc. Also, there is the EXT_IN port that…
  • deibit -

Replied to the thread AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor.

I’m not sure if that box converts from analog to digital RGB. It looks like it just outputs analog CGA frequencies (But I might be wrong) normally people wants to convert from digital to analog and not the other way round. you need the reverse of…
  • Shinsengumi -

Replied to the thread D&D ToD/SoM 4-player candy cabs?.

Quote from cpsystem3: “Capcom sold a cabinet link kit, I’ve got it. Two players across two cabinets. In Japan, Capcom also had the Plazass cabinet (I may be spelling it wrong) which supported 3p and 4p controls. ” Curious what these "Plazass"…
  • TheDeath -

Liked Tailsnic Retroworks’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be…
  • slayer213 -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Heres a peek
  • stringbean -

Replied to the thread Astro City Restoration - stringbean.

Sorry about the weird spacing in my previous post. The editor doesn't reflect whitespace that well when inserting inline images. Also, if anyone with knows the answers to the following questions, that would be very much appreciated: 1. Best method to…
  • Anselmo -

Liked stringbean’s post in the thread Astro City Restoration - stringbean.

Like (Post)
    Had some time to get around to working on this today and was really excited. A few of the items I had purchased showed up over the last week and I also ended up buying more stuff along the way. Eventually, I'll get around to updating the original post to…
  • VWI -

Replied to the thread AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor.

Quote from deibit: “looks like a CGA monitor, so it uses digital TTL and separate H-V positive sync. So you would need a device that can coovert digital TTL to analog RGB, and sync splitter/inverter ” Would something like this do the trick or is…
  • Fluffy -

The Winbond chips should be SRAM chips - I would seriously try the safe and easy things first, though!
  • stringbean -

Replied to the thread Astro City Restoration - stringbean.

Had some time to get around to working on this today and was really excited. A few of the items I had purchased showed up over the last week and I also ended up buying more stuff along the way. Eventually, I'll get around to updating the original post to…