Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LittleLarrySellers -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Update : All missing tmnt logos should be done tomorrow or day after. Took more time i hoped for because of some print mistake (lucky it wasnt my fault else it would have a pricy mistake) When everything is done ill be ready to ship.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Kick Harness for HAS 3.2?.

HAS uses a 6 pin JST-XH connector for the kicks. I’m pretty sure it’s been that way for all revisions. #26 here homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/faq/
  • slickam -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Hmm, so you're saying a world championship tournament, where only 10 people enter, then, I can tell people I came in the top ten of a world tournament? I like the way you think.
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Update : All missing tmnt logos should be done tomorrow or day after. Took more time i hoped for because of some print mistake (lucky it wasnt my fault else it would have a pricy mistake) When everything is done ill be ready to ship.
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    I set Bullet up as a faux twin stick shooter, in the sense that I use a Neo CD pad and the joystick corresponds to movement and the face buttons, which are positioned perfectly in an up/down/left/right fashion, act as the second joystick. It's a fun…
  • slickam -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    @Rotanibor researched and tracked down 37 new CPS-2 hacks, converted them to the Darksoft kit, wrote up their details, and made NAME files. So, Hacks are now a stand-alone add-on pack. Every please give him a round of applause. I've also updated New…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

I set Bullet up as a faux twin stick shooter, in the sense that I use a Neo CD pad and the joystick corresponds to movement and the face buttons, which are positioned perfectly in an up/down/left/right fashion, act as the second joystick. It's a fun…
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked theoddtech’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    interested in one main board only, still like 40 away from multi list i think at this point