Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OptimusP -

Liked chunksin’s post in the thread Windows 7 Read Only GroovyMame Image.

Like (Post)
    I've built an image for installing 15khz GroovyMame running Windows 7 Embedded so you can write protect the OS partition and not have to worry about powering off your cab and PC at the same time and Windows getting corrupted. It has Attract Mode as the…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

• nonosto -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from mcdohl: “I would like to be added to the list as well, if possible. Thank you!! ” Added Also, @penrhos, @Reechard, @NeoXbit, and @Cheatinn you guys are on the clock. Waiting for you to move foraward. Please respond and at least tell us to…
  • djsheep -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from thegreathopper: “Hot is that an Americanism? ” It is, it means live. :)
  • glocknyne -

Like (Post)
    I've built an image for installing 15khz GroovyMame running Windows 7 Embedded so you can write protect the OS partition and not have to worry about powering off your cab and PC at the same time and Windows getting corrupted. It has Attract Mode as the…
  • hoagtech -

Liked kulateam’s post in the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Back at it... I had a camera malfunction and it seems i've lost a bunch of photos I took in between things... so some of the progress shots are gone. Picking up where i left off above though, here's what that rusty metal bit looks like now that it's all…
  • hoagtech -

Liked meybarra’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Here’s my design suggestion for the new multi board. It’s a bit large, but fortunately it’s completely reversible:
  • hoagtech -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

Like (Post)
    I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in 20200531-213435.jpg
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

Quote from TheDeath: “I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in 20200531-213435.jpg ” I think you have one too many arcade PCB’s. You should sell me SegaSonic and let me…
  • slayer213 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I've zapped a couple ths chips from plugging and unplugging controllers while powered. Learned my lesson after having to replace two lol. It would usually have messed up colors, static interference, and trouble getting sync when they would go.
  • MostVerticalPrimate -

Posted the thread Greetings from Oklahoma.

Thread
    Hi, figured I would introduce myself here. I'm MostVerticalPrimate, long time gamer since birth, and first time arcade collector as of recently. I play and collect anything; Capcom, Sega, SNK, Namco, Midway, Atari, ArcSys, Toaplan, Raizing, Cave, Seibu…
  • archimage -

Replied to the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Hi, I need one too with these options - Voltmeter - 5 EUR - 4mm thick plexiglass case for both ends of the harness - 15 EUR
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to CPS2 Conversions.

Good work! You can copy files at the command prompt without using an extra program but if that makes it easier that's good too
  • brizzo -

Liked meybarra’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Here’s my design suggestion for the new multi board. It’s a bit large, but fortunately it’s completely reversible:
  • nnap -

Like (Post)