Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “The boots certainly were cheap and readily available, I nabbed MS6 but regret not getting more. They just disappeared without warning. ” Me too. I'd gotten a couple at the time, and I've been lucky enough to snag some boots…
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from XtraSmiley: “Like I said, eventually hologram labels... ” Lol, looked into it. Totally doable.
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from drfunk2k: “Axun sent me a gift today! <3<3<3 the only black PCB CBOX in the world! ” Looks awesome, Ill buy one in black pcb please :love:
  • AlxUnderBase -

i've seen a brand new kit of Dolphin Blue but the cost is 1200 euro + shipping . i don;'t know what is the price for a kit like this
  • Frank_fjs -

The boots certainly were cheap and readily available, I nabbed MS6 but regret not getting more. They just disappeared without warning.
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

• drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Remember everyone that this forum and the site serves INTERNATIONAL customers. we get many orders from taobao for Eastern Asia. With 1 guy that hand makes these things we havew to alternate from Asia Orders and INT orders. but the biggest problem of this…
  • Dloop -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Quote from xodaraP: “Darksoft has said previously there's more due in the summer so I'm guessing a month or so Yes it supports homebrew like the monitor test ” Quote from djsheep: “Monitor Test is even in the menu now :) ” Then all is good :) I just saw a…
  • kazuo -

Replied to the thread how to backup taito type x2 harddisk ?.

Bringing this one back from the dead. I have the same question as penrhos: is it possible to backup TypeX (not X2) HDDs such that the backup will still work with the original dongle, even if the original disk is tied to the ATA ID? Is it possible to…
  • rewrong -

Liked kazuo’s post in the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Like (Post)
    The KOFXI that sheep is selling on ebay (where I assume those pics came from) is genuine PCB, repro shell and label. You can ask directly for photos of the PCB, and sheep even posts on here. Totally on the up-and-up, they don't misrepresent what they're…