Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Geddon -

Replied to the thread New Astro city. New power supply and jamma harness.

• deibit -

Replied to the thread hello from Spain.

bienvenido ;) Game developer? Interesting.. hobby or professional?
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Hmm, sounds interesting, and you do have a NAC as well right, not a AC?
  • Geddon -

Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Great, good job! Can you specify the difference regarding the speakers? How do the new ones compare to the stock ones? High and low both okay? ” I would say they sound fuller, better bass and treble. I am planning to wire…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    I've talked with Frank about a plexi, he's given me dimensions so I'm working on making a test to see how it turns out (there's a plastics place close to me) It'll be a couple of weeks away at this stage as I'm starting a new job on Monday and I'm…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    A couple of names added to the list. All other questions answered by members here, thanks guys. ;) Quote from twistedsymphony: “That's because that's all this multi is... a way to easy swap ROMs using dip-switches instead of pulling…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from emphatic: “Is there any YouTube videos of this running with game switching etc? ” I'm not sure what you'd get out of a video. There is no live game switching. you power down, flip the dip switches to the desired game, then power back…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    While everyone patiently waits, I just had to say again how insanely great this multi is. Gave it another thorough test on the Sentinel Supergun tonight -- Here's some closer pics of my install on my Dragon Breed board. There's definitely never going to…
  • brizzo -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Question about PCB tools....

Like (Post)
    Awesome replies everyone! I'll leave this thread right here... for everyone to use!
  • Derick2k -

Liked Geddon’s post in the thread New Astro city. New power supply and jamma harness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BroadwayJose: “Quote from radiantsvgun: “These are direct drop ins for your NAC speakers and sound great in stereo: ebay.com/itm/122684221284 ” Will these fit for Astro City? I don't have any NACs but I'd love to replace the crappy speakers…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Great, good job! Can you specify the difference regarding the speakers? How do the new ones compare to the stock ones? High and low both okay?