Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SuperScore29 -

Liked bobbydilley’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Update: Maps - We've got more maps down, so lots of Naomi games can be played with a PS4 controller. I'll be adding a set of USB wheel maps soon. For anyone that doesn't know, the 'maps' are the files which translate the information coming from a USB…
  • SuperScore29 -

Like (Post)
    Here we go, its 00:30 in England and I've just finished the video! It's not very polished and my voice sounds odd but I thought I would put this out now so that people could try using it and once I've got more feedback I can make a cleaner video! I'd…
  • I'm not sure what you get over in Canada, but in the UK eBay quite often has either entire broken Lindberghs or just the graphics cards come up, and usually for a reasonable price. I have heard of people getting the stock cards, and putting the Sega…
  • SuperScore29 -

Like (Post)
    Project Update: Although not fully tested yet, OpenJVS is pretty much finished. Hopefully at the weekend when I get a chance, I will make a video about how to install and use it on a Raspberry Pi. There are already some, slightly thrown together,…
  • FakeNoose -

Replied to the thread DIY UD-CPS2 Kit.

looking to get in line for the next batch of kits. Please add me to it.
  • bobbydilley -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

@obcd Good suggestions. I'm torn between the ideas. In terms of screens I've found OLEDs that cost around £1, so cost wise it would only add maybe £2 to each board to include a little screen and some buttons. The issue with this is that some of the…
  • bobbydilley -

Liked obcd’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    A web interface has the advantage that the pi is less critical to build in. (You don't need a visible display and buttons you can access). It also has the advantage of no additional hardware costs. (If you have a pc or tablet or smartphone) (who…
  • Stupid Dufus -

Replied to the thread IS this a real punisher board? I thought it was cps1.5 only.

He's posted this same one several times up there. Description mentions it's the conversion, but no credit where it's due. ||
  • brizzo -

Liked Nareez’s post in the thread Hello from Brazil.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I have my favorite consoles from childhood, so I decided to achieve a dream called Neo Geo MVS. Researching how to consolize an MVS board I found about Superguns and their benefits. Then, I was convinced that it's better to have a supergun, so I can…
  • alexcom -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Hello from Italy!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome!
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread IS this a real punisher board? I thought it was cps1.5 only.

Quote from Asure: “Did a Japanese version of the 1.5 to cps2 rom ever release? I remember the USA one, maybe I'm confused. (Damn flu!) ” It's typical of this f*** moron. He did the same with my 3 button hack of Forgotten World: he simply applied my…