Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• brizzo -

Liked sammargh’s post in the thread SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from archimage: “Quote from sammargh: “Pretty excited that the multi should be delivered today! Before I end up nuking my SC2 memory card do they work across regions? I have a JP kit but would like to play conquest mode in English. ” afaik,…
  • mastercello -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

• GuileWinQuote -

Replied to the thread Games aren't booting properly.

Hello, I have a friend locally taking a look at the board and asked this, "I didn't find continuity between those pins and anything else and this is my first time working on these and want to make sure that's normal." Picture is included Thanks in…
  • mastercello -

Liked CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    oh Yes I can do it, if you need contact me
  • PascalP -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “I can program and assemble my own and brentradio's if you just want to send the parts :D ” Fixed that for you... :D
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I can program and assemble my own and brentradio's if you just want to send the parts :D ” Fixed that for you... :D
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from holaplaneta: “Mitsurugi-w Yup. I can help. Oh man, thank you so much. Let's see what the Paradise Arcade folks answer to me and if they reject me I will for sure send you a private message asking you for details. I really appreciate it…
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked HQYZerg’s post in the thread Troubleshooting Tips.

Like (Post)
    So I downloaded the old rom pack as suggested and was able to boot right into a game no problem. I wish I hadn't waited so long to ask for help haha, would've saved me a couple weeks worth of headaches. Oh well! Thanks guys!
  • chomponooch -

Liked sergiopolog’s post in the thread Seibu SPI Motherboard battery.

Like (Post)
    Thank you very much! Two mobos are now without batteries and clean as a whistle!! :D
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Jaleco Big Striker to Cybattler, Chimera Beast, or 64th Street Detective.

Just snagged a 64th SD and just happened onto this thread, awesome! I don't think I want to convert it as I was looking for it as a game, but a multi would be cool.... Following thread for updates! If I can help with development in any way, please let…