Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked nem’s post in the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “For EU customers and not only ... 329 units left : GC Loader Round 2 Pre-Order Batch . If you didn't get it last week , can be a good chance this time ” See, this is how you do this. Even 21 hours later I'm able to make a…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    They currently have 2 in stock. They should get more in a month or so.
  • Thchardcore -

Wrote a comment on CoolFox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I would like to buy your XPC-4
  • PascalP -

Liked nem’s post in the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “For EU customers and not only ... 329 units left : GC Loader Round 2 Pre-Order Batch . If you didn't get it last week , can be a good chance this time ” See, this is how you do this. Even 21 hours later I'm able to make a…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

• electric_monk -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Yes, the hardware itself should be able to drive any USB2.0 device in host mode, though some will need external power (the Crystalfontz LCD I'm using to test is one such device, it's pretty power hungry. Thankfully, they seem to be aware of this and…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

They currently have 2 in stock. They should get more in a month or so.