Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread SuperGun power switch wiring help.

Post the exact switch brand/model number so we can look up datasheet. or post a link to the datasheet. Normaly these switches do not have a built in resistor for the leb so you can burn it out if powered directly. Also, details about your…
  • Bluetear -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    2nd LG monitor ordered, I'm loving this 32GK650F-B! :thumbsup: This time I'll take even MORE pics from start to finish, including my recommended anti-glare removal process.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Im all for it being optimal :) Are we still planning to do one that mounts over the taito scaler? Another thing Ive been tinkering with is mounting supports for jammafier, ossc, jassifier etc. and I guess will need some type of switcher.
  • Bluetear -

Replied to the thread Lets talk Taito Type X3.

Quote from Vjg1588: “rewrite, Thanks for your answer, I going to ask some stupid questions and I appreciate your response. Can I buy a Taito x2 like this one: zenmarket.jp/en/auction.aspx?itemCode=l613379169 and upgrade the CPU, RAM, and video card? I…
  • Simon -

Posted the thread SuperGun power switch wiring help.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I have a 12V LED on off switch I bought off amazon that I would like to use as a power button for my SmallCab Supergun Deluxe V2.1. The Supergun has a dipswitch that enables the "WOPWR" circuit, two connections that when closed turns the…
  • kazanova225 -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from kazanova225: “currently my main issues are filling the screen which I almost did and having a sqaure picture. the top of the image is less wide that the bottom I dont know why. ” You need to adjust your keystone on…
  • nonosto -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “PM'ed. ” Replied :)
  • Derick2k -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread The Jassifier.

Like (Post)
    Quote from wigsplitta: “I need to re-read up the PM thread, but I was under the impression that the concerns Zim had about the original design were addressed, and his and other peoples recommendations were implemented into an updated design? ” @Frank_fjs
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Question on using Appliance Epoxy Spray Paint.

That is so weird, I never really checked mine. Always though there would be a way to pop them off to repaint, etc..
  • nismopunch -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    2nd LG monitor ordered, I'm loving this 32GK650F-B! :thumbsup: This time I'll take even MORE pics from start to finish, including my recommended anti-glare removal process.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Gaming.One: “Correct, we found a stock in Brazil area. Tube with no burns, rest is new and in 15/24/31 hz ” Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “yeah, same here ” Quote from Rg111: “Me too! ” @Gaming.One If you have spares, we want to buy these…