Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• adgenet -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

I posted about CRTs before, and I will say again that I am unfamiliar with them. I hope that if any part of my post is wrong, someone will correct me. That said, I would like to say that from looking at the schematic, both lines pretty much immediately…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image.

• Apocalypse -

Posted the thread Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image.

Thread
    So I got a physical copy of Tanglewood but I didn't receive any link to the ROM file (that was 2 years ago IIRC). When you buy the Steam version you can simply extract the ROM file and use it on a flash cart so I assumed by having a physical copy (much…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Quote from brentradio: “So send me YOUR Paypal address. This whole thing was my idea anyway. :D ” Nah, I'm happy to cover shipping, I'm also very curious now. Don't worry it will benefit the whole community ;)
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from brentradio: “Thank you @ack !!! Send me your Paypal info and I will pay for the shipping! :D ” I paid for it already. :) ” So send me YOUR Paypal address. This whole thing was my idea anyway. :D
  • brentradio -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    I bought two of RGB's JAMMA extensions (with Voltmeter and Plexiglas) a couple weeks ago. They are top notch. Maximum recommendation. That is all.
  • nem -

Liked kulateam’s post in the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from jermz1: “Quote from kulateam: “Here's what it looks like all back together after the wiring harness was soaked for an hour or so then scrubbed. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…584ec2ce90fff603027a8f701 ” are you planning on redoing the 2…
  • keiichi331 -

Posted the thread Mini cute MS8-18 partial vertical collapse?.

Thread
    Finally got around to wiring up the power and jamma for the cute and i power it up and it looks like i have partial vertical collapse at the bottom. This monitor chassis was re capped on Feb 2020, so its pretty recent. Not sure what could be causing the…
  • kulateam -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Quote from jermz1: “Quote from kulateam: “Here's what it looks like all back together after the wiring harness was soaked for an hour or so then scrubbed. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…584ec2ce90fff603027a8f701 ” are you planning on redoing the 2…
  • yosai -

Replied to the thread Switch chassis PB7534 (Windy II) to MS2930?.

@gunblade should be able to fix it but he's in the UK.
  • evilsim -

Liked buffi’s post in the thread BetsuBetsu (Jamma) - Streaming/recording audio+video splitter.

Like (Post)
    Sounds good! I’m not super excited about soldering up a bunch of these (which is why the price is a bit high), so i’m definitely happy about other people building/selling them.
  • rewrite -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from thegreathopper: “live is the connection with the fuse, Hot is that an Americanism? Hot is live and Neutral is the other AC connection without the fuse. ” Correct but at the end it doesn't matter. Of course I still make sure to wire things…
  • rewrite -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    From that link... basic-ac.gif In that diagram it shows the monitor connected to Earth Ground via green wire with ring terminal.
  • Darksoft -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    fairly certain phase doesn't matter after an isolation transformer. Since isolation breaks the connection to ground, the AC lines are the same as each other. If your monitor requires isolation, don't try to run it without a transformer. Doing so risks…
  • Darksoft -

Liked thegreathopper’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    live is the connection with the fuse, Hot is that an Americanism? Hot is live and Neutral is the other AC connection without the fuse.
  • Darksoft -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from thegreathopper: “Hot is that an Americanism? ” It is, it means live. :)