Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Quote from jassin000: “I blasted the plastic tab AND pins totally out with a Drumel tool... Fucking gone! ” Question... are the pins needed with the multi? I can see trying to keep them, but per Jassin000's note if it is ok to just blow them away,…
  • kynrek -

Replied to the thread Most Vertical Games playing upside down.

Thanks! I was able to find the yoke wires after I pulled the chassis board out and cut it in half and flipped it as suggested and it worked perfectly!
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “I am sorry but I dont understand how you fixed yours system? What's the little little green pcb without screen? ” Plugging it backwards didn't damage anything on the multi. However it had taken a knock in a corner and 3 traces…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

Quote from nonosto: “I am sorry but I dont understand how you fixed yours system? What's the little little green pcb without screen? ” Plugging it backwards didn't damage anything on the multi. However it had taken a knock in a corner and 3 traces…
  • kuze -

Liked neofan’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Quote from neofan: “On a side note, Super XYX is looking pretty good ” hell yeah it's looking good. I'll be putting in a preorder whenever they go up. ” It was released today on Steam.