Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rsignal -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

I wouldn't trust that 5V terminal to not cause considerable voltage drop. The first problem I found on my el cheapo Supergun was ~ 0.5V drop because of a cheap connector.
  • chacal231077 -

Posted the thread Altered Beast System 16B Conversion in Golden Axe ?.

Thread
    Hello :) Hello I have an Altered Beast Sega System 16B & I would like to convert it to Golden Ax Jap. Can you tell me the list of Eprom to buy & their numbers. 20181118-170621.jpg 20181118-170608.jpg Thank you. ;)
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

Quote from bobbydilley: “@twistedsymphony Thats a really useful list, I might copy it and try to add which buttons/analogue channels each game is using if thats okay? ” if you want I can give you editing rights and you can just add it to the current list.
  • invzim -

Quote from bobbydilley: “The idea of using the GPIO pins has been mentioned before - I think @invzim (phone isn’t showing user list so can’t work out if that’s the username I mean) has a board that fits to the top of a Pi zero tha uses the GPIO.…
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Just remove. It's not hard. Just get a blob of solder moving back and forth across the header. -ud
  • bobbydilley -

@winteriscoming I was recently thinking about what you said about the analogue channels, and realised a really silly thing i've been doing. In OpenJVS I get in the entire JVS packet from the Naomi, process all of it, and then send it out as one big chunk…