Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip).

Quote from Notsuoh: “Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “So you have a known working A board in which you've installed a socket, drop in the suspected chip and verify it straight away. ” Exactly that.Quote from Frank_fjs: “Only…
  • tonyt76 -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Quote from jassin000: “@Coyo5050 My L-AMI is also ready (Diamond done/swapped, Capcom stock Taito parts only). :D GykKz9V.jpg ” Love your cabs!
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Oh damn. Sold off my STV from disuse, but I'm still loving my F3. Following with interest.
  • KalessinDB -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I'm starting to design a board to add stereo RCA connectors to the Taito F3. Similar to the ST-V board here. I realize the audio will need to be attenuated if I tap the S connector. However, this is new territory for me. I'm trying to learn the…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of…
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question....

Further follow up, after a full re-cap, still seeing under 10v on the 12v rail. So I'm thinking one of the transformers is kaput.
  • chacal231077 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of…
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

• XtraSmiley -

Like (Post)
    I'm starting to design a board to add stereo RCA connectors to the Taito F3. Similar to the ST-V board here. I realize the audio will need to be attenuated if I tap the S connector. However, this is new territory for me. I'm trying to learn the…
  • XtraSmiley -

Like (Post)
    Quote from fluxcore: “Do you only want a no-solder mod? There are solder points for line-level audio so that you don't have to take the S-connector and then put a circuit after it... Taito f3 stereo pinout issue ” Correct. I want it to be a drop-in…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Like (Post)
  • chacal231077 -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of like the fancy labels I…