Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mbd -

Liked kazuo’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    1) Same thing happens to me; it only reports the system as having 3GB, probably due to a limitation in the XP install being 32-bit, as Pascal pointed out. Technically, it's a 4GB limit, but around 1GB or so can be reserved by the hardware, leaving only…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide.

This is an awesome day for me :thumbsup: Many thanks to @TheDeath and Arcade Projects for hosting this beautiful notes ! ✌️ ps : Yesterday my eeproms package from China was grabbed from my local custom postal office ! (only 2 x 27c800 needed from, but now…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from alexboogaloo: “Quote from Anselmo: “I've always wanted to add usb controller functionality to an arcade cabinet. Recently I have been working on an astro city cabinet and have plans to wire in UD USB Screw Terminal Decoders into the…
  • pacoarcade -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Mine also arrived yesterday! Thanks @Mitsurugi-w and @Apocalypse and this forum for existing and being so friggin cool :D I can't wait to install it. This weekend the latest 8)
  • ic3b4ll -

Liked stt1’s post in the thread CPS2 sound issues.

Like (Post)
    Things are pretty chaotic at the moment, but at least some time poured into this project too: Last week targets were completed as planned. Two traces fixed (I took pics, but not online yet) and sound volume controls are working again. Nothing else got…
  • ic3b4ll -

Replied to the thread Very finicky Virtua Fighter Remix cart?.

It's a gamebit. The same type used for Genesis cartridges, I think.
  • Decoryah -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Add me to list for main board + remote board please. Also I'd like to buy one of your System 16 Jamma adapters at the same time. Thanks.
  • stt1 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 sound issues.

Things are pretty chaotic at the moment, but at least some time poured into this project too: Last week targets were completed as planned. Two traces fixed (I took pics, but not online yet) and sound volume controls are working again. Nothing else got…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

Quote from Metal Slug: “Quote from djsheep: “Massive co-sign for the Leightfoot pack. Rejuvenated my playtime on the console for the cost of a 256GB SD. Highly recommended! ” Any hints on where one would find this "Leighfoot" or Leightfoot" pack?…