Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND.

What games are you loading through the NetDimm? Hopefully not anything requiring a wheel or analog sticks.
  • juanmiglesias -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].

Like (Post)
    It's got the same features and functionality, but I changed a few things: - The microcontroller is in DIP case, socketed - DIP switch instead of numerous SPDT switches - The voltmeter is mounted differently
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND.

the NAOMI get's it's reputation as a "picky" piece of hardware because of the shitty cart board connectors. IIRC they're press-fit rather than soldered so what end up happening is you get a lot of voltage drops and flakey connections between the main…
  • loegan43 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

• ArcSys101 -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Suicided 3s cart?.

Like (Post)
    That looks like more than a suicide cart. Suicide carts typically look similar to this or just a black screen index.php If you have a working cart test the motherboard out with that and see if you get anything.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Suicided 3s cart?.

Quote from Mune: “@rewrite I'll do just that. Had no idea (this is a secondary cab I don't use atm). ” Ideally: turn the cab on with no game, turn down SCREEN on the flyback until the raster lines *just* disappear. If you want to go a little nuts,…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from Darksoft: “ It's not only the AMPS but also the stability of the signal and the quality of power. ” Also be careful, I'm really in doubt those $10 tiny chinese PSUs can actually deliver what they claim.
  • rewrite -

Liked Mune’s post in the thread Suicided 3s cart?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll clean everything just to be sure -- I tested the board with my working 3s cart without issue. @rewrite I'll do just that. Had no idea (this is a secondary cab I don't use atm).
  • Mune -

Replied to the thread Suicided 3s cart?.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll clean everything just to be sure -- I tested the board with my working 3s cart without issue. @rewrite I'll do just that. Had no idea (this is a secondary cab I don't use atm).
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from raffy92: “To confirm this, it could be interesting to do a session only with smaller games and see if the game size matters ” Very good idea. Quote from raffy92: “I don’t think the cartridge if defective but a lack of power is…