Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stj -

Replied to the thread Tekken Tag / Namco System 12, boot loop watchdog.

i intend to make an ergeiz out of a T3 one day. unfortunatly all my stuff is in boxes at the moment. (my old area got gentrified!)
  • FrancoB -

Replied to the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Cheers y'all. I'm really enjoying working on some projects again. :) @Derick2k, I think Flinnster is going to be getting some marquees laser cut soon. Happy to help you guys with these if need be. If you wanted an easier way to light them rather than…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade.

Quote from sammargh: “Mostly I wanted to see what all differs between the two and it would allow using pc debugging tools to figure out the text box issue. ” I'll see if I can find a copy. Quote from sammargh: “textures match from naomi to dc and…
  • kuze -

Liked sammargh’s post in the thread Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade.

Like (Post)
    So I guess this is where a roadblock forms and requires outside help. The textures cannot be dropped in-between games as the order, size or something changes between them which results in the corrupted textures due to loading invalid data. A glance at…
  • SmokeMonster -

Liked streetlights’s post in the thread SNES/SFC Hori Fighting Stick HSJ-12 Restoration #1.

Like (Post)
    man...that thing is awesome! i always wanted to build one of those...i got two asciiware snes fightsticks and ended up giving up on building one...nice work!
  • sammargh -

Mostly I wanted to see what all differs between the two and it would allow using pc debugging tools to figure out the text box issue. Yes, textures match from naomi to dc and pc (ranking.bin as an example has the same md5 sum across all releases)
  • twistedsymphony -

If we could source the Japanese PC version would that help? Quote from sammargh: “The textures cannot be dropped in-between games as the order, size or something changes between them which results in the corrupted textures due to loading invalid…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked sammargh’s post in the thread Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade.

Like (Post)
    So I guess this is where a roadblock forms and requires outside help. The textures cannot be dropped in-between games as the order, size or something changes between them which results in the corrupted textures due to loading invalid data. A glance at…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Dude, you've been holding out on me, I NEED those lightup toppers!!!! 200.webp 200.webp All of it is awesome, excellent work!!!
  • sammargh -

• Derick2k -

Liked FrancoB’s post in the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Like (Post)
    A loooong while ago, circa 2013, I started to convert some Sega Love and Berry and Dinoking cabs. I had to put the project on hold for a few years for various reasons but I'm really happy to say I've just started to get back to work on them :) I figured…
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
    Thanks man, and no problem, always happy to share :) As most of you know I used to do quite a lot of wiring for people. I used to use one of our spare bedrooms for this and I had a fairly decent setup that made it easier to make things up. Wiring can be…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked kazuo’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Most of us have a desolder station at home, and don't even know it! youtube.com/watch?v=7pVPg8ZJ_2c
  • RGB -

Like (Post)
    Thanks man, and no problem, always happy to share :) As most of you know I used to do quite a lot of wiring for people. I used to use one of our spare bedrooms for this and I had a fairly decent setup that made it easier to make things up. Wiring can be…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread Neo Geo MVS Control Panel Joystick Conversion.

Like (Post)
    I bought an MVS conversion cab's control panel in order to convert it to a stand-alone dual joystick for arcade gaming. I didn't know this at the time, but it would turn out be my father's final woodworking project before he passed away in 2015. We…
  • RGB -

Like (Post)
    A loooong while ago, circa 2013, I started to convert some Sega Love and Berry and Dinoking cabs. I had to put the project on hold for a few years for various reasons but I'm really happy to say I've just started to get back to work on them :) I figured…