Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Franco23444 -

Replied to the thread Tekken 2 rgb color signal not working properly.

Thank you so much, I’ll check those out later tonight.
  • Franco23444 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Tekken 2 rgb color signal not working properly.

Like (Post)
    From the top of my head there should be one LS273 for each colour on the motherboard. Maybe check those.
  • Cereth -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Hey no excuse for the wait on this stuff. I'm months behind trying to catch up with things, every day something slaps me in the face that needs to be done right away. I finally caught up on inquiries through the website. Here is the updated list,…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Tekken 2 rgb color signal not working properly.

From the top of my head there should be one LS273 for each colour on the motherboard. Maybe check those.
  • TropicalBits -

Posted the thread Cyvern Conversión color issue.

Thread
    Hey guys! Hope you’re doing great. I’ve been dealing with a color issue on my cyvern conversion, I got a weird green color on my 2nd stage within the clouds passing and noticed a lack or color on the boss on the 3rd stage. So I ran some test on…
  • slevin -

Posted the thread Permanent Settings for TTX2 Multi Games.

Thread
    I mostly run USF4 on my vewlix with Niko's Multi but have to change the 2P and hardness of the CPU everytime I boot the machine, is there a way to permanently change those so that even when everything is powered off it boots to those settings again?
  • Foxe -

Liked avramce’s post in the thread CMVS units based on MV1C and SVM's CMVSRGB board.

Like (Post)
    Finally dialed in my printer settings and my PCB designs to the point that I can easily wire up and test my CMVS builds: index.php Build currently uses a MV1C board, a 5V3A power supply, two DB15 ports, either a Genesis 2 AV out or a female SCART…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Rayforce Jamma.