Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lukemorse1 -

Replied to the thread Chihiro -> Lindbergh?.

You should be fine except you will need to have a Lindy power supply or ATX to run the Lindbergh as well as a little wiring for the JVS power. Depending on some games the Lindbergh requires a different JVS board. You can get away with using the JVS for…
  • tom5151 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Looking for Linux Expert.

Like (Post)
    Basically the goal is to run Any of the Lindbergh games in another computer like i.e. any off the shelf PC or even better a TX2 which is commonly available and has a reasonable price. Problem is that the kernel of the Lindbergh is compiled and we don't…
  • tom5151 -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Reveal Vid for Darksoft's MVS Multi Cart.

Like (Post)
    BVcKwh6.jpg koockLB.jpg i6gpYgB.jpg kosBoZX.jpg Ku6ZOIL.jpg Oh yea! :thumbsup: Guys this thing is so awesome.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Looking for Linux Expert.

He's not interested. I already checked with him.
  • Darksoft -

Liked freddiefiasco’s post in the thread Initial D6 / Initial D7 : error 5101.

Like (Post)
    Just to add to this, ID4 can use the same setup as 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 for the JVS I/O ver 3 board. If the error is directly related to the card reader, the JVS I/O board should be ok. You should go into the test menu and run an Input Test to make sure…
  • Darksoft -

Liked BNGamesReviews’s post in the thread Initial D6 / Initial D7 : error 5101.

Like (Post)
    My ID3 cab does something similar because my card reader is not working. I have to turn it off every time I turn on the cab.
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

I have a rev. 7 board myself so I don't expect issues while updating when I get to it, but a buddy of mine has a rev 3 or 4 board. Haven't opened it up yet, but should I add a 4K7 resistor to A32/C32 if the board doesn't have one?
  • xodaraP -

Given the level of knowledge android has on the Sega PC based arcade platforms, is this something he would be able to help with?
  • Nimmers -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Reveal Vid for Darksoft's MVS Multi Cart.

Like (Post)
    BVcKwh6.jpg koockLB.jpg i6gpYgB.jpg kosBoZX.jpg Ku6ZOIL.jpg Oh yea! :thumbsup: Guys this thing is so awesome.
  • PascalP -

Quote from furbyxxl: “OMG.... I'm feeling pretty stupid right now... Read it like 20 times but since it was late at night me and a friend understood it the wrong way for some reason... Thanks a lot and sorry to for the inconvenience... At another…
  • Darksoft -

Yes. I heard that jayroxfox did the menu of the multi for jackalus. A multi that he stole from @android so not sure what did he do...
  • furbyxxl -

OMG.... I'm feeling pretty stupid right now... Read it like 20 times but since it was late at night me and a friend understood it the wrong way for some reason... Thanks a lot and sorry to for the inconvenience... At another forum I probably would get…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Quote from Darksoft: “WARNING!!!! DO NOT INSTALL THE WIRES UNTIL AFTER UPDATING THE FW!!!! IF THE WIRES ARE INSTALLED WHILE TRYING TO UPDATE THE FW YOU WILL CORRUPT THE BOOT-LOADER ON THE KIT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REWRITE IT USING A…
  • furbyxxl -

Hello, I wanted to do the update and the soldering but I'm a bit confused because: Everyone doing the mod says he first updated the firmware and then did the wiring... However the warning in the first post says the complete opposite?! What is the…
  • alberto1225 -

Replied to the thread Looking for scans of Capcom Impress for reproduced graphics..

I have capcom impress control. I can provide the panel scan files in 3 parts(left, middle and right part) if you are fine with it.