Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BroadwayJose -

Replied to the thread UMK3 OSSC Settings..

Check this also for additional suggested UMK3 settings re: OSSC twitter.com/nycfurby/status/1023253318427193344
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread UMK3 OSSC Settings..

Like (Post)
    oyPhKQ6.jpg ALL of the above is required! - Supergun (I'm using a HAS 3.1 with Suzo Happ 130 watt PSU) - Midway kick harness adapter (I'm using the JNX Raiden to adapt for CPS2/3) - OSSC (I'm using my 1.5 here, I also own a 1.6 but that sits inside my…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread NAOMI Netbooting - Error 33 Gateway Not Found error.

Quote from dewhal: “Most games will Netboot and then reset. ” This is classic behavior IF the network connection of broken/interrupted and you don't have a proper zero pic/key. That's why I asked. Quote from dewhal: “Ikaruga is the only one which…
  • dewhal -

I don't think it's the network connection. I can ping the Naomi just fine and I can load the roms to the NETWORK without any errors from PiForceTools
  • jassin000 -

I'm not a Netboot expert, but I believe the problem exists between the Pi and the NetDIMM. Sure that's a network crossover cable your using (and its crimped correctly if you made it)? crossovercable.png
  • dewhal -

Posted the thread NAOMI Netbooting - Error 33 Gateway Not Found error.

Thread
    Hi all, I've been trying to get my NAOMI 1 RPi3 setup to Netboot using PiForceTools for some time now without success. I keep getting Error 33 Gateway Not Found errors. I've tried: 1. 3 difference zero PIC chips (the one originally supplied with the…
  • PascalP -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Darksoft: “The first post of this thread has been updated. NEW VERSION OF MENU. To install, please make sure that you follow this procedure: * exctract microsd and copy the new menu files in the /update/menu…