Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from rewrite: “What are the life expectancies of your typical LCD/CRT, and professional grade LCD/CRT's? ” My understanding is its not about total hours on the monitor so much as hours of viewing per day... From a simple Google search: Consumer
  • djsheep -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    Got mine in yesterday (so about a month in transit to USA). I will admit I didn’t pay close attention to the dev thread, and when I was pinged to order my sentiment was more “oh that looks neat, I’ll read up on it when it gets here, I’ll buy to…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Quote from rtw: “Just paid for my multi :D I would like to order a: 1x OLED selector + remote PCB please ” Happy to see guys like you get these cool hardwares! I gotta thank you for world of arcades. It's been a great resource for me over the years.
  • opt2not -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    Just paid for my multi :D I would like to order a: 1x OLED selector + remote PCB please
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

@Kavas @hoagtech My wires on one cab were cut up top near speaker my friend soldered and reconnected that wire since its separate from rest of harness with connector. The other cab was completely fine except for coin meter was cut so thats been…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from ItsACerealWow: “I'm looking to secure my Saturn and/or undamned adapters to the HAS, but I'm having trouble finding the right screws to lock them in place. I initially thought I could simply harvest them from VGA…
  • kuze -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    Got mine in yesterday (so about a month in transit to USA). I will admit I didn’t pay close attention to the dev thread, and when I was pinged to order my sentiment was more “oh that looks neat, I’ll read up on it when it gets here, I’ll buy to…