Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PascalP -

Liked dr_myslihiiri’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    We had a LAN party at work a month back, and I can confidently say that a) the CPS2 is a glorious sight to behold on a 80" screen, b) multiplayer D&D and AvP are heaps of fun and c) you should totally buy a 3P4P player adapter to go with your…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Solmin: “The bezel holder is 6 different pieces. It would be easier for me to just ship my extra set to you to duplicate. I have an extra bezel as well. Here are some photos I took tonight of half the bezel holder which is 3 pieces.
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Error.

check the cd and or cd drive, clean slot 3 and the cart for safe measure
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Error.

Quote from Spaayse: “Hi, I swapped the simms around and now it’s stuck at the “now erasing the prior memory” screen. Edit: Now I’m getting error 53 again. Is it possible that the simms are corrupted? Is there any way to fix it if they…
  • Misos -

Replied to the thread Help with dead KOF 98 and donor cart.

Ok, so I salvaged 3 27c160 from a Kof 2002 bootleg that I had laying around. I've replaced the p1. Using unibios the game boots but crashes before you can do anything (expetion error handling). In rare ocasions it passes the intro but crashes…
  • Solmin -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs are Here. Gutting the Aero's to clean Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    Heres my other "Blast Cab" heh. 12865-B4-C-82-F5-4-AAA-BA8-F-04-D64-D1-D64-A1.jpg Crap.. its empty. I couldn't find my bags of sand but I found my recycled sand bag. 94759-E78-7062-41-ED-9348-8-D48-D8-DF7-A9-C.jpg It started out good but I knew the…
  • Solmin -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

The bezel holder is 6 different pieces. It would be easier for me to just ship my extra set to you to duplicate. I have an extra bezel as well. Here are some photos I took tonight of half the bezel holder which is 3 pieces. ibb.co/BPZySWJ ibb.co/zJDqTd2
  • ArcSys101 -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Hello from Seattle.

Like (Post)
    Hello AP, I realized I've never formally introduced myself. I grew up in Korea and moved to US after graduating high school back in 2004. I was so used to the sit-down play style and had hard time adapting the US style arcade cabinet. I lost interest…
  • ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread Hello from Seattle.

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread Help Burning BIN/TOC files from MAME.

Quote from ekorz: “Quote from jassin000: “I'm sure Imgburn can do it, but only as a single session disc/raw write (DAO as you said). ” Ok, that's good. It's been maybe decades since I had to write CDs! The image I just burned (using chdman -o…
  • extant -

Replied to the thread SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi.

• twistedsymphony -

Posted the thread Help Burning BIN/TOC files from MAME.

Thread
    So I recently picked up some Konami M2 hardware and I've been trying to get it working. Some games need a different disc image for 24kHz and 15kHz video modes, I don't have any JAMMA cabs setup for 24kHz and the only discs I have are 24kHz so I've been…