Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KingSopz -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “like 5.05 when everything is plugged in - HAS and pcb. ” I keep mine a little higher at v5.08, because yea some PCBs draw a little extra juice.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Servicing cab without line AC.

Climate controlled for sure/indoors. You are explaining your stuff to extreme temps and humidity.
  • Smurph -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Servicing cab without line AC.

Like (Post)
    Just tap power somewhere in the building. My storage unit place has service outlets throughout for the cleaning staff. So you could use those. I got lucky and know the manager, so he let me hook up outlets and lights. So yeah, just ask them at your…
  • Smurph -

Northeast US. My storage unit is non-climate controlled and outdoors unfortunately. I'll check around for some AC next time I'm there. I should probably move to somewhere climate controlled in the near future if this is going to keep being a hobby for…
  • Derick2k -

Just tap power somewhere in the building. My storage unit place has service outlets throughout for the cleaning staff. So you could use those. I got lucky and know the manager, so he let me hook up outlets and lights. So yeah, just ask them at your…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked Dreygor’s post in the thread Servicing cab without line AC.

Like (Post)
    Option 4: Run an extension cord from the nearest electrical outlet to your storage unit. Not sure where ya live but it's super hot and humid here in Georgia. Which means ya gotta have some kind of air conditioning in our units which means power. But…
  • Smurph -

Like (Post)
    Option 4: Run an extension cord from the nearest electrical outlet to your storage unit. Not sure where ya live but it's super hot and humid here in Georgia. Which means ya gotta have some kind of air conditioning in our units which means power. But…
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
  • Dreygor -

• digitron -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    I tested the boards with DDP3: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…8b68eacb67976704a9efcb1cc Seem to work fine. The char board is identical to the previous order, the prog board has a minor fix to the silkscreen (See if you can spot it, the previous version…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Important Info About the CPS2 Multikit.

Like (Post)
    Instructions on the 1st post have been updated!
  • Derick2k -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    I tested the boards with DDP3: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…8b68eacb67976704a9efcb1cc Seem to work fine. The char board is identical to the previous order, the prog board has a minor fix to the silkscreen (See if you can spot it, the previous version…