Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hoagtech -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Where did you source your flyer artwork for the marquee? I am thinking of having some printed out. ” I just googled the highest resolution images I could find and copied them into photoshop and prepped them for printing (adjusted…
  • Anselmo -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Where did you source your flyer artwork for the marquee? I am thinking of having some printed out. ” I just googled the highest resolution images I could find and copied them into photoshop and prepped them for printing (adjusted…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Built-In CD core registers conflict with external Mega-CD addon registers. Due this reason CD games executed from cart may not work properly if external Mega-CD is installed.
  • Stupid Dufus -

Quote from djsheep: “CD can’t be connected while using Everdrive Pro. Why you would want to is beyond me. Just have it unplugged. ” It's not officially supported and reportedly can have conflicts, but I personally have had my sega cd model 2…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Irem M84 multi - 75% complete so can be added to "upcoming" :) ETA still 1 year haha :rolleyes: ZN1 multi 50% complete. Needs co-operation with @Darksoft on the "flash system" due to high meg count games.
  • Hammy -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Like (Post)
    This thread needs an update! Quote from Nodoyuna: “Namco NA1/NA2 [Hammy] - In development at 75% / NA1 System Info / NA2 System Info Sega System 16B [Apocalypse] - Multi Info / System Info DECO Cassete System ” These can be moved from Upcoming to…
  • Hammy -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Like (Post)
    S16B released S18 there is a thread (upcoming) S32 => upcoming
  • hursit -

Liked Mrhide’s post in the thread OFFSET Print Arcade Posters.

Like (Post)
    Order No: 10443 :) Thanks for these GREAT BIG QUALITY posters!
  • hursit -

Liked muckyfingers’s post in the thread OFFSET Print Arcade Posters.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hursit: “It is Black Friday Time. All the posters are %50 off now, only for 2 Days w00t.png ” Nooooooo!!!! Must resist!!!! ;) Good luck with the sale.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to a comment by rec5866 on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ill add you to the wait list.
  • Kavas -

I picked up the N8 Pro, Mega Everdrive Pro, and a GCHD MK II from SAG today. :)
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from Derick2k: “Anyone have a cap map/list for the NS1 motherboards? ” Just an FYI to peeps doing recaps to prep, these axial caps have the tiniest f'n holes on the PCB! My stash of axials I used on other boards don't fit on this Namco PCB. I…
  • Cat -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

@RGB Please remember I will take 3 of your HAS Thank you and kind regards
  • hoagtech -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Like (Post)
    yeah, just put them both to one pin.
  • DoktorSleepless -

Liked mathieulh’s post in the thread BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts.

Like (Post)
    I fixed the bug in Guilty Gear Isuka that caused an error 22 upon losing.
  • jassin000 -

Quote from nonosto: “Like latest SNES hardwaree better chips? picture, sound? ” The sound is horrible, mono output only and missing the original Yamaha sound chip (like the Genesis 2). This is why my console is audio bypassed to restore proper Yamaha…