Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX.

Ah, I'll plug it back, try a few games and report back. Thanks for the help Niko
  • Aaronr33 -

Replied to the thread Initial d6 linking.

Tried the in shop vs mode still didn't make a difference. Also using "the bird" in shop just gives you time attack.and 2 player vs, cant play through game storyline. So not sure if it would make a difference. I have a ringedge 2 server on order now so…
  • Laudec -

Replied to the thread Dariusburst EX Unlock B.

Ok good to know. Which game(s) were you testing with? There is a bug in the Taito JVS I/O and it reports only supporting 5 buttons per player and not 6. So it could be related to that.
  • Niko -

Liked tronbaby’s post in the thread Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX.

Like (Post)
    Yes, sorry, I had a brain freeze moment, I meant JVS I/O. I've updated the post title. I am now using a Sega I/O with Vewlix adaptor from Arthrimus so I know the issue is the board and not the button, cable or connector. Thanks
  • Mecam33 -

Replied to the thread S-JIHP: Sega JVS I/O Helper PCB.

• hursit -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “They look great! Are those the only 2 options? Is it still possible to have them done without the start buttons? ” 4.6 updated! The repro 1P/2P aero panel is going to be produced soon. Here are button configuration I will do. There
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Will there still be three button versions? ” Seconded. Interested in the original style with the 3 buttons per player. Right now I am interested in an A and D style. I will wait to commit until I know if your doing the…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!.

Will there still be three button versions?
  • Ziggy Cheetos Dust -

Replied to the thread SEGA Lindbergh cabinet "upgraded" with LG 1080 monitor..

Okay thanks. I will need a power strip in their anyway for other stuff.
  • kingau -

Replied to the thread Aero city monitor.

you don't just make sure the monitor is off, and don't touch the tube.
  • Tealsnk -

Replied to the thread Aero city monitor.

I know this is an old thread but in order to change position of said jumper, would I need to disconnect and discharge monitor?
  • tronbaby -

Yes, sorry, I had a brain freeze moment, I meant JVS I/O. I've updated the post title. I am now using a Sega I/O with Vewlix adaptor from Arthrimus so I know the issue is the board and not the button, cable or connector. Thanks
  • Barth0lin0 -

Replied to the thread CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master.

Quote from GC8TECH: “Looks like i'll have to get more carts.... The Hack has been done REALLY well.... There is some shots of it running in the big you tube stream i did with SmokeMonster... T. ” this is precisely why i want one ! saw it on the SM…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked GTdoering’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Just want to say, Wow! Got my kit this afternoon, assembled and running without a hitch in less than an hour. Super happy with this project. Can't wait to see how the CPS1 project turns out. Top notch @Darksoft and everyone who helped develop and test…