Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    FWIW, I like the @miisalo ST-V LCD selector. Nice piece of kit. Selects games and resets perfectly, which is all that matters. The wires for install aren’t an issue at all. I routed via through holes to the underside of the ST-V PCB and it looks…
  • djsheep -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    I got mine in and installed last night, fantastic piece of kit! :D
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

FWIW, I like the @miisalo ST-V LCD selector. Nice piece of kit. Selects games and resets perfectly, which is all that matters. The wires for install aren’t an issue at all. I routed via through holes to the underside of the ST-V PCB and it looks…
  • raffy92 -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from Darksoft: “@raffy92 I doubt that your cart is faulty and most probably is a problem with your PSU. Maybe I'm wrong, so I'm offering you the option to send it to me so I can have a look. If you are concerned about shipping costs, maybe some…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

I got mine in and installed last night, fantastic piece of kit! :D
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    Ramping up production now! Machine soldered PCBs arrived today. The only time consuming part now is soldering the USB C connector, takes a while and I need to do it twice. At least everything else is more streamlined now. Paid orders going out…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Anyone interested in PVC Cave Box protectors? Going to order some from saveyourgames. I have these protectors on some of my kits already and they’re very well made and very sturdy. The shipping to Australia is killer and usually a deal breaker, so it…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module).

Yes but they’re literally programmed to retrieve certain data at certain times. Best case scenario you load a fight slightly faster after the face off screen. This is the same reason a SCSI2SD doesn’t load CPS3 SIMMS faster.
  • MrTanuki -

Replied to the thread Small board on Atomiswave mobo?.