Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    Right now the project is stalled as i don't have the roms (or ram) yet :( There's a few different packs of roms now from different places so one will turn up soon. For the ram i can hack some atmel crap ram in for testing. By going old - school spec. on…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread Howdy from Tejas as well!.

• Quote from Arthrimus: “I'll look into this. I understand what you are asking for as far as the 4 pin USB header but I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the alternative RJ45. Can you clarify this? ” Its just below the alternative USB solder…
  • Darksoft -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread pls help me..

Like (Post)
    You guys think so? To me the bezel is far to big at the bottom and top to be CRT 4:3, it looks more like a dirty LCD bezel, and I mean dirty as in not clean, not shitty. Still, for a cab with a work CRT (arcade monitor CRT), I guess 200 is a good deal,…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread pls help me..

You guys think so? To me the bezel is far to big at the bottom and top to be CRT 4:3, it looks more like a dirty LCD bezel, and I mean dirty as in not clean, not shitty. Still, for a cab with a work CRT (arcade monitor CRT), I guess 200 is a good deal,…
  • xtrasmiley -

Like (Post)
    Right now the project is stalled as i don't have the roms (or ram) yet :( There's a few different packs of roms now from different places so one will turn up soon. For the ram i can hack some atmel crap ram in for testing. By going old - school spec. on…
  • Darksoft -

Quote from fraggle121: “i would ask the seller but i dont want to hassle them as i think i am getting it for a well good price £200. ” The glass on the screen is definitely from a CRT cab. Also the amount of dirt on it, makes me believe that it's…
  • WhiteCrow -

Liked Dave_K.’s post in the thread Hi from shmups land.

Like (Post)
    Hi, its Dave_K./Arcadefever from the shmups forum.
  • nem -

Impossible to say. I think it's a genuine arcade cab from the 90's though, so at least it had a CRT at some point in its life. UKVAC could probably confirm ukvac.com/forum/forums.html
  • opt2not -

Liked Wraith’s post in the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Like (Post)
    Just get mitsurugi to install superbios for you. Identical gameplay. Plus you already have a sweet 3rd strike label. I’m convinced the battery gets trickle charged from regular play. The guys at siren records in Doylestown PA are still running an…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Thanks guys, I’m talking to mitsurugi-w about getting it superBios’d.
  • opt2not -

Liked BMXer3s’s post in the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from opt2not: “Did a thorough cleaning of the cart with a q-tip and isopropyl, still no change. || These carts can be resurrected though, right? ” Of course they can be resurrected. Just have the Darksoft superbios installed and it will run…
  • nem -

Like (Post)
  • vectorfire -

Replied to the thread Hi from shmups land.

It small world in shmup land indeed. I was just singing the praises of shmups.com on r/shmups to malkee123 late last nite. Good to see we are all in good company!
  • zizer -

Like (Post)
  • suprawhite -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Romset to verify your CPS2 Kit.

Like (Post)
    If you have issues with your Multi and have checked everything that @xodaraP has kindly explained here: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…xing-your-cps2-multi-kit/ then it's time to check the flashes. To do that, download the file attached, follow the…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.