Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RandomRetro -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Yeah its common.. i have a heap of both.... BUT the "Solid" RED cart is more common. The only difference is the white one has a newer revision of the program rom...
  • RandomRetro -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread Conversion (upgrade) PGM Puzzli2 to Super.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RandomRetro: “Quote from skate323k137: “I don't think I've seen a super in recent years, but at least a year or 2 ago the normal version wasn't too hard to find. Hope you can find one and enjoy this unique game ” Yeah, finally found the…
  • Telpherion -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Telpherion: “Hi all! I'm Emiliano from Argentina. I've been collecting boards and learning electronic related stuff from 1 year and I'm happy to be part of the Forum, thanks! I started doing custom cases to protect, store and display my…
  • KaPH33n -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Games that don't have Attract Mode during Free Play.

Like (Post)
    This is a good list to keep together. Identifying games that conversely have attract even when credits are inserted is the first step towards a relatively easy Free Play. Then, the remaining games are the sometimes more challenging ones. Wiring coin to…
  • werejag -

Replied to the thread Game Gear Micro / SEGA 60th Anniversary / Fog Gaming.

• rewrite -

Liked KalessinDB’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “@KalessinDB Can you list which games are giving you lines? We can use that to narrow down the possible eproms to reburn or area of the multi to inspect. ” Will do. Very tipsy tonight, but that will be #1 on my list tomorrow…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Quote from KaPH33n: “ok so this is sort of a problem then. ” Agreed. Splitting this into several threads made things pretty confusing. But he has an external step-down as of the other thread. So current setup is stepping down twice before the…
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Games that don't have Attract Mode during Free Play.

The real ghostbusters doesn't have a freeplay option. There are 2 versions. 2player and 3player. So even if you make a harness to link 3rd player to another cab it won't work because candy xabs only have 1 coin slot. A freeplay option would let you…
  • KaPH33n -

Quote from rewrite: “From the other thread it's an Atomiswave SD, and AWSD generally do not like 120v at all. The Wei-Ya PSU that it and the Vewlix share don't work well at 120v if at all, nor does the marquee lamp if it's original. Step-down's…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “@KalessinDB Can you list which games are giving you lines? We can use that to narrow down the possible eproms to reburn or area of the multi to inspect. ” Will do. Very tipsy tonight, but that will be #1 on my list tomorrow…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread Hi from Minnesota.

• skate323k137 -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from KaPH33n: “the cab is asking for 100v but likely runs on 120v just fine. ” From the other thread it's an Atomiswave SD, and AWSD generally do not like 120v at all. The Wei-Ya PSU that it and the Vewlix share don't work well at 120v if at…
  • skate323k137 -

I always had weird issues with my sega cabs until I used a proper 120 to 100v stepdown.
  • skate323k137 -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread Conversion (upgrade) PGM Puzzli2 to Super.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RandomRetro: “Quote from skate323k137: “I don't think I've seen a super in recent years, but at least a year or 2 ago the normal version wasn't too hard to find. Hope you can find one and enjoy this unique game ” Yeah, finally found the…
  • skate323k137 -

Liked RandomRetro’s post in the thread Conversion (upgrade) PGM Puzzli2 to Super.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skate323k137: “I don't think I've seen a super in recent years, but at least a year or 2 ago the normal version wasn't too hard to find. Hope you can find one and enjoy this unique game ” Yeah, finally found the normal Puzzli2 cart thanks to
  • rewrite -

Quote from KaPH33n: “the cab is asking for 100v but likely runs on 120v just fine. ” From the other thread it's an Atomiswave SD, and AWSD generally do not like 120v at all. The Wei-Ya PSU that it and the Vewlix share don't work well at 120v if at…